napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test Level should I blast an cruise my cycles?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Age 27
Weight 195
Height 5 11"
Lifting for 10 years now

I went to a TRT doctor and got myself testsed and my test level was in the 420s the doc said I would benifet from TRT. If I ran a cycle of more then just a TRT dose of Test should I still run a TRT dose of Test in between cycles? Wouldn't that be considered blasting and cruising?

He also told me I could run Test for a year without damaging my natural test production is this true would I be able to stay on Test year around? With a minimal PCT?

I mean it is pretty low, but its not devastating low. I was walking around at 330 ng/dcl when I was 22 from improper use (listened to the wrong person, didn't understand the severity of steroids) and I was still functional in the bedroom, and was still able to pull 550, bench 350, and squat 450. I hopped on trt last month after not recovering from my last cycle and I'm 25 now. If its not killing you, I would recommend maybe giving it some time? When was your last cycle and how long have you been off? Pinning once a week for the rest of your life is not going to be fun bro, just a heads up.

Age 27
Weight 195
Height 5 11"
Lifting for 10 years now

I went to a TRT doctor and got myself testsed and my test level was in the 420s the doc said I would benifet from TRT. If I ran a cycle of more then just a TRT dose of Test should I still run a TRT dose of Test in between cycles? Wouldn't that be considered blasting and cruising?

He also told me I could run Test for a year without damaging my natural test production is this true would I be able to stay on Test year around? With a minimal PCT?

420 is within the normal range bro. It might be a little lower than you'd like, but it doesmt mean you want to go blasting and cruising at your age. That would be pretty stupid. And whatever doctor said staying on test won't affect your natural production is nuts. Test shuts you down competely. You need to cycle and pct as intended.

Run a full pct after your cycle, and then retest your bloods 3-4 weeks after pct. This is the pct you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

420 is within the normal range bro. It might be a little lower than you'd like, but it doesmt mean you want to go blasting and cruising at your age. That would be pretty stupid. And whatever doctor said staying on test won't affect your natural production is nuts. Test shuts you down competely. You need to cycle and pct as intended.

Run a full pct after your cycle, and then retest your bloods 3-4 weeks after pct. This is the pct you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
nothing else really needs to be said other than this...

Top Bottom