napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test high tren without causing shutdown

Richardvall

What’s up guys ! Hope everyone’s having a great Sunday.

Question guys, i am on the personal side hat running tren higher than test e causes less sides and i notice to get way leaner this way with no water bloat.

I am currently contemplating running 400-500trene weekly along with 200mg test e weekly.

I honestly would run tren way higher in the pst but as for mg that’s my sweet spot 500mg a week.

My question is i have never gone down to 200mg if test e weekly along any other compounds, i have always stuck to 400 and above.

This time i am looking to get really lean and cut as much water as possible by lowering the test.

I am asking this as we
All know tren is a monster and i am not sure if at 200mg a week test with 500mg tren e will cause any type of shutdown.

Shutdown of what, if your asking if this will cause shutdown of your natural test production. The Answer is yes, 100mg of test will shut you down a 100mg of tren will shut you down. Running 50mg of Anavar will shut you down. This is a basic concept of steroids and while you run PCT to kick your natural production into gear again. I suggest you stop using and research more. This is the most basics of concepts. If you have real shit, your already completely shut down.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Tren is five times stronger than Test. 500 Tren will easily overpower 200 Test. I definitely wouldn't experiment with these ratios with long esters. Changes could take weeks.

Shutdown of what, if your asking if this will cause shutdown of your natural test production. The Answer is yes, 100mg of test will shut you down a 100mg of tren will shut you down. Running 50mg of Anavar will shut you down. This is a basic concept of steroids and while you run PCT to kick your natural production into gear again. I suggest you stop using and research more. This is the most basics of concepts. If you have real shit, your already completely shut down.

I'm sure he meant if 500 Tren will overpower 200 Test causing libido issues. In my opinion I think it will.

Dude 21 i know it sounded confusing am asking if running such low test along this high amount of tren will shut
Me down . I’ve ran 500 cycles no need
To get all estrogen sensitive

I wouldn't go lower than 350. 500 Tren 350 Test. I personally have to run my Test higher but I'm almost 50 years old.

No estrogen issues, just a anal case of people running AAS and not knowing a damn thing about them. Sick of people screwing themselves up when there is simple methods to prevent sides. If ya ment libido issues, your reslutls may very. The safe way is to run both at about the same mg to mg and make sure you run caber and aromasin

Yes got everything , Prami and adex running both. Will stick to cbbram advice will lower the tren and up the test a bit

Fuck prami . Caber is way better more effective and the side effect is insane libido like really insane using caber I bang my old lady every time the kids are gone and still isn't enough .

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I recommend you look into the heart issues caber May give you ! Prami gives me the same effect libido off the roof! And love the GH effect it has

You can use Caber or Prami... It's just personal preference.

prami is actually going to be more effective overall but its going to have more side effects in the short term.. i would try to avoid either if possible and the way to do that is to keep your tren dose lower and go with b6... a little bit of tren goes a long way and there's no need to ever over do it... 300 mg of tren and you can see a lot of results...

prami is actually going to be more effective overall but its going to have more side effects in the short term.. i would try to avoid either if possible and the way to do that is to keep your tren dose lower and go with b6... a little bit of tren goes a long way and there's no need to ever over do it... 300 mg of tren and you can see a lot of results...
B6, haven't heard of this, fill me in

Top Bottom