Low Test High Tren Question

primertone

Hello Dylan,

I'm currently running a low test high tren cycle, specifically:
250 mg test/wk
700 tren/wk
6.25 Aromasin Daily
.5mg Prami Daily

It's been going great but I was wondering if you think I'd be fine dropping my test even lower to like 150mg-00mg a week, in order to possibly eliminate my ai usage. 250 is already low, but I'd like to get even closer to pure trt just to let the test sustain sexual function and let tren do it's job.

your tren dose is waay to high dude ... you can drop test to below 200 and see how you feel but i'd highly recommend you drop ur tren dose to 400-450 max ...700 mg of tren is way too much i doubt u're that huge/advanced to need that much

High Test/Tren is great for strength, but for bodybuilding super high doses are probably unnecessary.
For example, strongmen might use as much as 4-10g of Test E per week, but above 1-2g it doesn’t increase muscle size as much as strength. Same for Tren.

dude your tren dose is just fucking asinine... you should not be going over 400 mg per week period...

700mg of tren? Holy shit. And your concern is trying to drop the AI? No offense but you have much bigger problems to worry about

Top Bottom