napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Test High Test Prostate

Mikey Mike

I am only 28 years old and I take really good care of myself workout everyday eat clean etc play basketball i'm atlecthic so this cycle was one of my first ever before this cycle I had gotten bio identical hormones pellets done before followed by hcg shots and felt amazing so I was like this time I'll save some money and went on this cycle, I will make this simple 3rd week in cycle of test e my test was 1500+ estro 120 I couldn't pee barely got all sorts of groins pains and started having hot flashes so I stopped cold turkey then waited almost 3 weeks for it too mellow out hoping that'll fix the issues, then I started taking aromasin cause the prostate flare ups and pains again for about a week and a half now, not being able to pee that good sucks I went to doctors and had my pee tested nothing was wrong ultrasound also no cancer cells got some new tests in for test dropped down to 160 and so did estro is 22 for my prostate was PSA 0.66 idk what this means my doctors are practically airheads and I had to request these tests to be done in not trying to dignose myself here but has anyone had anything similar to this it's more like flare ups in the groin the feeling of needing to go pee sucks ass my prostate doesn't feel enlarged to be honest lol been taking some anti inflammatory drugs to ease the pain could this all be hormone related GUYS will this subside eventually??? thanks 🙏🏼

Well you were on a cycle, we're you running an ai during your cycle? 120 for estrogen is EXTREMELY high. You didn't run a pct, so you killed your natural test levels with the test e you ran, no pct to recover???? I have no idea about your urinary issues, but if you have a swollen prostate that would probably be the cause.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am only 28 years old and I take really good care of myself workout everyday eat clean etc play basketball i'm atlecthic so this cycle was one of my first ever before this cycle I had gotten bio identical hormones pellets done before followed by hcg shots and felt amazing so I was like this time I'll save some money and went on this cycle, I will make this simple 3rd week in cycle of test e my test was 1500+ estro 120 I couldn't pee barely got all sorts of groins pains and started having hot flashes so I stopped cold turkey then waited almost 3 weeks for it too mellow out hoping that'll fix the issues, then I started taking aromasin cause the prostate flare ups and pains again for about a week and a half now, not being able to pee that good sucks I went to doctors and had my pee tested nothing was wrong ultrasound also no cancer cells got some new tests in for test dropped down to 160 and so did estro is 22 for my prostate was PSA 0.66 idk what this means my doctors are practically airheads and I had to request these tests to be done in not trying to dignose myself here but has anyone had anything similar to this it's more like flare ups in the groin the feeling of needing to go pee sucks ass my prostate doesn't feel enlarged to be honest lol been taking some anti inflammatory drugs to ease the pain could this all be hormone related GUYS will this subside eventually??? thanks ����

Bro, you are freaking out over this and working yourself into a frenzy. Nobody can tell you exactly what's going to happen, but quitting the cycle cold turkey without a pct isn't exactly a smart choice.

Your test is low but I don't see a problem with anything else. You need a proper pct to recover, and that is only going to help you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom