napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Test?

Lulu23

I got some blood work done, should I be concerned about my test levels? What should I do? I'm currently 1 week in on 25ML of MK 2866.

Height: 5"6
Weight: 157
BF: 15%
Years of training: 10+ years
Cycle History: None
Goals: Get down to less than 10% BF
Supplements: multi, pycnogenol, fish oil, protein, pre workout
General idea of nutrition: 130G Protein, 160-180G Carbs (depending if I workout) 60FAT

Prolactin: 5.7
Testosterone, Serum: 214-->is this low?
LH: 3.6
FSH: 2.4
Estradiol: 16.3

Last edited:
Yea I'd say that's pretty low man. Is this the first time you've been tested?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

That's very low, and I'd consult an endocrinologist. Other than the one week on mk2866, when was the last time you were on anything hormonal?

Also where is your mk2866 from?

yes, thats very low bro.. you actually truly have a lot t condition.. you have to go to an endo brother... dont ask around etc for what to do... let the doctor handle this... you truly do have a condition so dont listen to what anyone tells you unless the doctor is uncooperative, then just go to someone else but clinically, you should not be turned down at all...

should I disco MK2866 and go see an endo then?

Osta is from SARMSX and first cycle of anything ever to answer Rick.

Thanks.

should I disco MK2866 and go see an endo then?

Osta is from SARMSX and first cycle of anything ever to answer Rick.

Thanks.
you dont have to bro... its not going to do much of anything to your levels at this point...

What about general results in lbm or fat loss? Will my package protein synthesis still improve?

OR Not worth continuing MK?

I was planning on doing blood work week 6 or 8 and at end of pct (clomid).

Would supplementing with Tongat do anything?

What about general results in lbm or fat loss? Will my package protein synthesis still improve?

It wouodmt hurt at all to run some Tongkat bro

clearly when you have low testosterone its much more difficult to add muscle and lose fat... its hard to say what extent at your levels but it will definitely hinder it...

Two questions:

My good cholesterol is low, could be the cause or one of the causes of the low test (right?), I've increased sat fats and monos.

Would it hurt or help to run tongat the whole cycle, or what would you do?

If I still feel a dullness in my nips (week 3 now), would it help or hurt to run an AI and how would I do it if that is your recommendation?

Go see an endo bro. We can sit, speculate, self-diagnosis and waste time or you can have your questions answered by a professional who will guide you in the right direction.

I felt like the walking dead with 280 test levels, you must feel like poo with levels in the low 200's. Health comes first and having low test levels is a serious health problem. There could be something else going on here, you need to seek a professional - Endo.

Top Bottom