napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low T tests, start sarms cycle?

knicksdun

I'll get right to the point:

I have been adamant of low T for a while, with UK doctors just fobbing me off. I am 20 with no sex drive, struggle with erections, bad memory, the list goes on. After being turned away constantly by doctors I decided to take SARMs. (I have NOT ever taken any sort of PED) however I felt like I had no option. I received my SARMs and haven't started yet, and I have now got gyno showing (Sore nipples producing discharge) and feel that maybe the doctors will listen to me now (I have an appointment in a week).

My question is, should I start my SARMs cycle? Or will it knock off tests if they take any?

If you have any questions please ask!

Training totally for 12 years, training/competing at a high level for 5 years.
170lbs @10% body fat
5ft 8"

If you are 20 years old with low test, I wouldn't advise taking anything to lower it further. Sarms are still suppressive.

You need to get your low test figured out first. What were your values and reference ranges?

If you are 20 years old with low test, I wouldn't advise taking anything to lower it further. Sarms are still suppressive.

You need to get your low test figured out first. What were your values and reference ranges?

I haven't had the test yet, will be getting it in a week. My question is will starting sarms cycle today affect any tests taken a week from now?

It won't impact your bloodwork, but I have a hunch your next stop will be an endocrinologist, and there will be even more blood work done (LH, FSH, etc...)

Did you start puberty early or late? You say you've been training since you were 8, but that's kind of irrelevant until puberty really kicks in.

It won't impact your bloodwork, but I have a hunch your next stop will be an endocrinologist, and there will be even more blood work done (LH, FSH, etc...)

Did you start puberty early or late? You say you've been training since you were 8, but that's kind of irrelevant until puberty really kicks in.
off topic but fucking sweet screen name bro!

What does this mean? It will impact blood work taken by an endocrinologist?

I started puberty around usual time I'd say, just happened very slowly.

What does this mean? It will impact blood work taken by an endocrinologist?

I started puberty around usual time I'd say, just happened very slowly.

No it won't impact bloodwork at all. We covered that.

What he is saying is since you have low test levels you likely will need to see an endo

Top Bottom