napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low T

knicksdun

This may be a majorly stupid question, and I do admit I am asking this from a completely ignorant and un-researched stance. But if you have low T (without ever having used any steroids) could clomid help? Would it be temporary if it did? Once again, this could be s ridiculous question, but thought I'd ask anyway.

IF you have symptoms of low testosterone...you need to be evaluated by an endocrinologist...and follow his guidance ,treatment protocol and monitoring
low test can be caused by a hundred different things including testicular cancer, pituitary tumor...some of these are deadly if not diagnosed and treated properly..

Yes...Clomid therapy is a treatment protocol used in some cases...YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON YOUR OWN....

If you thought you had brain cancer..would you self diagnose ?
Would you buy some chemo therapy drugs and self treat???

come on dude...use your head

This may be a majorly stupid question, and I do admit I am asking this from a completely ignorant and un-researched stance. But if you have low T (without ever having used any steroids) could clomid help? Would it be temporary if it did? Once again, this could be s ridiculous question, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Have you had bloodwork done to see if you have low T? That should be the first step, and if you do consulting your doctor or endocrinologist would be the next step. How they proceed from there depends on a number of things but some doctors or endos do prescribe Clomid as a means to raise natural levels

Top Bottom