napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low SHBG can I use LGD-4033?

Kurosaki

I have a bottle of LGD ready to go but I didn't realise it lowers SHBG.

I have genetically low SHBG. Here are my most recent bloods

SHBG 10 nmol/L(13-71)
Testosterone 17 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)
Free testosterone 609 pmol/L (150-700)
E2 117 pmol/L (<150)

I've seen SHBG can be significantly lowered with some people in LGD. I'm not sure what the consequences of lowering my already low SHBG might be.

Any input would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
I have never seen LGD Impact SHBG levels all that much, but if it worries you I'd say just choose a different compound like RAD140 or mk2866

I don’t understand those ranges. Must be a different county. Anyway, low testosterone can have an impact on shbg and I know LGD can lower your testosterone levels. Your testosterone levels are low but your free is super high. I don’t know why.

You also said you have genetically low shbg, you might want to talk to a doctor. I don’t think it’s the sarms causing this.

Thanks for the input guys.

Yeh those are just my natural bloods not on sarms yet.

Will start taking the LGD and report my progress

Gotta resurrect the dead for anyone doing a quick Google search on sarms and shbg.
Lgd lowers shbg by about 61% at 1mg/day.. Trt tends to lower it by about 30%. Ostarine lowers it a lot too and both lgd and ostarine decrease shbg in a dose dependent matter, hence why some people taking them complain of gyno or estrogen sides.. Since low shbg means higher free t and thus increased conversion rate to estradiol. A lot of a legit scientifically backed info out there. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

Gotta resurrect the dead for anyone doing a quick Google search on sarms and shbg.
Lgd lowers shbg by about 61% at 1mg/day.. Trt tends to lower it by about 30%. Ostarine lowers it a lot too and both lgd and ostarine decrease shbg in a dose dependent matter, hence why some people taking them complain of gyno or estrogen sides.. Since low shbg means higher free t and thus increased conversion rate to estradiol. A lot of a legit scientifically backed info out there. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom