napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low prolactin

blandmores

Hi Dylan.
I've searched everywhere online but cannot find an answer to this question.
I've used cabergoline on cycle when I was running Deca, as my blood came back high prolactin. Unfortunately now my prolactin is rock bottom. I've finished that cycle and just wondered how to elevate my prolactin levels back to normal range, or will it slowly replenish over time... Of so how long does it take?
Lots of info on high prolactin symptoms and treatments but nothing on low.
Any help much appreciated
Thank you

Hi Dylan.
I've searched everywhere online but cannot find an answer to this question.
I've used cabergoline on cycle when I was running Deca, as my blood came back high prolactin. Unfortunately now my prolactin is rock bottom. I've finished that cycle and just wondered how to elevate my prolactin levels back to normal range, or will it slowly replenish over time... Of so how long does it take?
Lots of info on high prolactin symptoms and treatments but nothing on low.
Any help much appreciated
Thank you
As far as i know, prolactin is useless in men so no reason to worry. Again, AS FAR AS I KNOW!!!

once you stop using caber then it will take a bit but it will normalize... ive done that a few times an it just takes some time... it doesnt take too long in general but im not a psychic so i cant give you exact times on that...

Ok that's good to know. Can low prolactin have side effects, as high prolactin does? Seems I always get sensitive, painful and puffy nipples on cycle even when my estrogen is in range. I just ran Deca and test, with Aromasin for estrogen control. Also ran caber for a few weeks as initially prolactin was elevated. Recent Bloods came back as expected, except rock bottom prolactin so just wondered if low prolactin can cause gyno aswell??

Top Bottom