napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low prolactin

Zeigo

HEY guys looking for some advise from some senior guys.

I'm 10weeks into
TEST CYP 500
DECA 400
EQ 800
Arimason 12.5 EOD
Caber .5 twice a week
Proviron 100mg day

had blood draw 4 weeks in and prolactin was .9 range is 4.0-15.2
everything else was great in blood work

had blood drawn again the other day and it at .1
both draw estrogen was in range
test on last one was 3522!!
thanks to BGS and IWGF/ 9th Wonder

Think I should only take caber once a week? or non at all
is it bad to be that low ???

thanks

didn't have that problem last cycle at all, but was running same everything except I added EQ this time...

It's almost as if your deca is bunk or underdosed. (im not saying it is) but that's odd as Shit at 400 mgs

RBC 5.28 range is 4.14 - 5.80
(minor variation in size in shape (writes under results) ???

I don't believe low prolactin will hurt u....but like every thing else your body needs a balance..I might would skip a week or 2 then go back at .25

Ill try that ... my sex drive lacking a tad for being on so much gear .. I'm assuming that why ... estrogen right on at 30.0 range 7.6-42.6

my cycle i just ran tren at 400 mg week and i had probably the same caber you are using and my prolactin was even lower than yours... so i just had the same problem but it never had any effect on me whatsoever...

Man.I went back n reread every thing..U said u tested at 4 weeks in? Shit deca ain't done Shit at 4 weeks...so fuck every thing I said lol..unless it didn't change your 2cd draw

Man.I went back n reread every thing..U said u tested at 4 weeks in? Shit deca ain't done Shit at 4 weeks...so fuck every thing I said lol..unless it didn't change your 2cd draw
i missed that too bro... that makes perfect sense now... thats a bit early to be checking on deca... i would wait until week 7-8 but it needs to be ran 12 weeks minimum

I know the deca would be doing anything at 4 weeks but I wanted to make sure my estrogen was in check and nothing was out of wack ... so should you even start caber till 6-8 weeks ????

Top Bottom