napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low libido during osta + lgd

MrAzeeeD

This is my 3rd week on ostarine 25mg and lgd 10mg (switched from 5mg 3 days ago.
I feel that my libido start decreasing from two weeks ago, since I not interested to sex like before ...

This is a normal thing?

Last edited:
no... it shouldnt be occurring but thats why you run dga post ct the last four weeks of your cycle, to mitigate the possibility... there will be some suppression but it shouldnt be horrible, unless you dont have authentic sarms...

no... it shouldnt be occurring but thats why you run dga post ct the last four weeks of your cycle, to mitigate the possibility... there will be some suppression but it shouldnt be horrible, unless you dont have authentic sarms...

Dylan is absolutely correct . I'm running into week 8 on LGD, RAD-140 and GW and I haven't experienced ANY libido loss at all , if anything at all even a tree looks good at this point :O . I know it will be different for individuals however REAL sarms shouldn't do that and your only onto your 3rd week so you shouldn't be getting any suppression. My recommendation is check your source.

Theres your problem... yet another complaint of unusual suppression from them... its getting out of hand now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As soon as I read the title my first thought was somebody doesmt have real sarms.

What you are experiment is indicative of shutdown from being on a prohormone or something similar

Top Bottom