napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low fsh level in males

shashwat

I have a query about low fsh level in males yesterday i had my blood work done and everything was normal my test level but my fsh levels were low i was concerned and visited the doctor and showed him my reports but the doctor said nothing to worry about as it is a female hormone but i have read that it is important for sperm production in men.
Iam not on any cycle but about a month ago i took superdrol with methtesto a test booster and right now iam taking MK-677 that is a sarm for muscle gain as iam underweight.Just want to know if there is any issue with my body and fertility and should i get it checked.

Hope for a reply

You have low levels because you ran superdrol. Apparently without a pct it seems like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i asked my trainer for a pct but he said that it is not necessary
Your trainer is an asshat, that will just get you hurt with that bullshit advice.

You should have never messed with superdrol in the first place. You then ran no pct, so you are now in a big mess as a result

You admit yourself you are underweight, which means you need to reevaluate your diet and training.

Right now you need full bloodwork. If your FSH is lo w then your LH and test is probsbly low too. How's your estrogen?

My lh and total test is alright i went to the doctor who was an MD who said not to worry as it is a female harmone but im confused have i messed up with my body i have been working out since past few months and stay away from external medication but took them on the advise of my trainer

My lh and total test is alright i went to the doctor who was an MD who said not to worry as it is a female harmone but im confused have i messed up with my body i have been working out since past few months and stay away from external medication but took them on the advise of my trainer
Most general doctors don't know much about endocrinology unless they are endocrinologists. That is evident by your doctor saying FSH was a female hormone and it didn't matter smh...lol

okay thanks a lot for your advise im thinking of using some natural and Ayurvedic test booster like ashwaghandha shilajit and gokshura with milk for a month and will get my blood work done im worried and will never want to take those things again

and rick rock you said that im in a big mess so is there anything much to worry about and should i talk about it with elders or some other doctor
and should i stop taking MK-677 SARM that im taking right now

Last edited:
okay thanks a lot for your advise im thinking of using some natural and Ayurvedic test booster like ashwaghandha shilajit and gokshura with milk for a month and will get my blood work done im worried and will never want to take those things again

and rick rock you said that im in a big mess so is there anything much to worry about and should i talk about it with elders or some other doctor
and should i stop taking MK-677 SARM that im taking right now

you really ran superdrol with no pct and you are actually surprised at this? are you in the us or another country? i cant think of one fucking moron that would tell you that its okay to use superdrol, one of the harshest and MOST suppressive orals without a pct... fuck yes you are fucked up... good lord

ok that means im in the danger zone i ran superdrol with metesto for a month i asked the trainer for a pct but he said the dose is low and short duration and you dont need a pct and im living in india

i had it about a month ago i had my blood work done on lh,fsh ,total test,kidney and liver everything was normal except fsh

okay will get it done today and let you know tommorow and thanks a lot for your advise will ask from you if i will buy anything from now on sir thanks a ton

Top Bottom