napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low FSH also after natural AI

rofirter

Hi Guys, I'm 38 years old dude not on HRT.
I'v started with high E2, low T, low FSH and good LH levels, without any estrogens tests (only E2).
I'v read somewhere that FSH can be low due to high estrogens,
so I'v started taking natural AI (resveratrol) & DIM
I improved my E2 (under 100 pmol/L), T was drastically improved, but my FSH level is still low
It is hard for me to get E1, E3 tests..

What can cause low FSH besides high estrogen (while LH is optimal)?

Not for the last 10 months,
I tried gel for 1 month with ridicules results
My levels were restored after a moth of stop using the gel

that could have something to do with it then... probably why you had elevated estrogen in the first place... it has something to do with previous use..

Yes, I currently at my third one and he is much better then the two others, but offered me TRT without PCT...
It is hard to find good one

TRT isn't done in cycles?
TRT is meant to replace your natural test leveks because you can't stay in normal range. Your trt dose is constant. It is a lifetime commitment, not ran in cycles, and you don't come off

The big difference is a cycle is a higher dose of testosterone alone or with other compounds then you go into post cycle therapy to allow your body to reproduce its own testosterone. If you go on trt you are prescribed a low dose to make up for what your body is not producing on its own and you would be doing it for life. Not coming off and on.

U need to do some of your own research on basically terminology and just on steroids in general... you have so much info for free sitting there so use it

Top Bottom