napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose Winstrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
no and that wont do it either... you can use proviron for that reason but definitely not winstrol

Yes test e , and now test e and eq 500/500. I was using proviron to get more out of it by dropping SHBG but it caused acne. So I was thinking of switching to low dose winny for the same effect minus the acne. From what I've read winny does lower SHBG but I was wondering what the long term effects would be from low dose winny on lipids and liver.

Yes Test E and Test E / EQ 500/500 which i'm on now. I was using proviron to get more out of it but it gave me acne and from what I've read low dose winny has the same effect (hopefully without the acne). So I was wondering what effect low dose winny would have on lipids and liver with long term use if any??

There are articles all over the net about low dose winny/anavar lowering SHBG. Please google it yourself and tell me what you think about the authenticity of the articles written..

There are articles all over the net about low dose winny/anavar lowering SHBG. Please google it yourself and tell me what you think about the authenticity of the articles written..

It does bind to shbg but using it just for that reason isn’t wise. If you just have it on hand you could try it. 5mg probably not enough though.

That was the thought behind it, an alternative with no acne breakout. I was just wandering about the health effects if it was low dose long term?

Blood work will let you know. Liver and cholesterol mostly.

It you're not on Testosterone I wouldn't do it.

Proviron is the better option

Yes i'm on cycle 500 test E 500 EQ and yes Proviron would be a better option if it didn't bring me out in acne. But maybe I should should just try it and like cbbram suggested get my blood work done after about six weeks. I was hoping someone in here had already tried it but it seems this is not the case.

i would definitely not advise anyone to use any oral long term like that, even at a low dose... its too much strain on yourself internally... you do what you want, if you paid me i wouldnt recommend such a thing

Just before I throw the idea in the bin, how about injectable winny would that be any safer Dylan? or would it just be the same as tablet form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom