napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose winstrol

RoboGainz

Hey guys,

My bikini competitor friend chick gave me a free bottle of some winstrol. Wasn’t planning on running it anytime soon but it’s just 1 bottle of 100 tabs 10mg. So basically I was thinking I could run it in TJ future at 30mg for 4 weeks. Would this dosage be worth it at all or should I consider ordering another bottle so I can run it at 50?

Just wanted some personal opinions. I wouldn’t expect a ton from 30mg but might be good to run alongside trt for a simple cut in the future.

You would definitely see a difference at 30mg . At 50mg you would see a big difference. Have ran it at both mg and 50mg really made it pop. Friends definitely noticed at 50mg. One of my favorite just wish it wasn't so hard on the body. Definitely prepare with some liver protector and something for cholesterol. As long as your ducks are in order you will be fine.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

30 is not a bad dose brother... you will still see changes but there definitely is a significant difference bumping to 50.. you will see a big difference in changes made and if it were me, i would run it at 50

You would definitely see a difference at 30mg . At 50mg you would see a big difference. Have ran it at both mg and 50mg really made it pop. Friends definitely noticed at 50mg. One of my favorite just wish it wasn't so hard on the body. Definitely prepare with some liver protector and something for cholesterol. As long as your ducks are in order you will be fine.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks for the response bro, yes its pretty toxic and my oral days are over. going forwards i would personally choose masteron over it just for the health reasons.

30 is not a bad dose brother... you will still see changes but there definitely is a significant difference bumping to 50.. you will see a big difference in changes made and if it were me, i would run it at 50

Okay cool, thank you Dylan

Bikini competitor friend? Pictures or it didn't happen.

Bikini competitor friend? Pictures or it didn't happen.

LMAO! if only i did have a picture...she is 42 so no social media at all and in incredible shape but she has put on tons of muscle. More of a figure body type now from the added size. A free cycle from a hot chick, not complaining

You’d be surprised how little of a dose you can run and still see results. I like to experiment with how my body reacts to different doses and I feel the best and have the best results when I run moderate doses.

Test is a great example... I’m better in every way when I run 200mg of test vs 500mg. I run into too many problems at the higher end of the spectrum. Finding the balance and using common sense will take you far, but you don’t see that exercised often.

All that said... Particularly with Winny, like Rick....I prefer to run at 50mg.

Winny is a hellevua drug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom