napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low dose use

foleeyer

Hi Dylan, your YouTube channel is very helpful and I thank you for that. I’m thinking about starting a test only cycle (just watched your video on it) and i will be using a low dosage 250mg per week. Say I run it for about 8-10 weeks maybe even a little bit less would I need a good pct and would I need to run anything with it during cycle like hcg or something like that? Thank you.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on a cycle bud

HI guys , sorry about that. This will be my first cycle I want to start with only 1 compound for the first cycle and then start adding onto next cycles to see how my body reacts to the new compounds.

My stats:
Height: 5”9
Weight: 189 lbs
Goals: to have a lot of muscle mass with a low body fat percentage(ik to not expect too much result from this cycle as it’s low)
Current body fat percentage: 16-18% roughly

omg RIDICULOUS!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom