napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose Tren E

rhiley

How low do you guys run Tren?
I will be doing a recomp In the next month or so and will be running a low dose cycle.
Test Cyp 200mg/10wks
Tbol 60mg/6wks
I wanted to know if 100mg Tren E would be beneficial or is that dose too low for any benefit?
I will be tracking my macros to a slight deficit to lean out a little and hopefully still gain size. I'm not looking to get massive or shredded just a recomp.
I have done 4 previous cycles and suffer sides at only 500mg of test so like to run low doses.

I think you could. Id prob try 150 first and that'll def be effective then go 100 if sides too harsh. Tren is potent stuff

10 weeks is plenty on tren e... 200 mg is also just fine on dosing if you want to keep it low... you probably wont see much at 100 mg...

200 is more than plenty with tren. 100mg can actually still be pretty effective. We wre talking about the most powerful steroid of all here. I've ran it as low as 150mg per week and still saw results from it.

I may start at 150 see how I go. I have ran tren ace at 400mg per week with slight sides but not too bad

Hey rick. from ur knowledge would that mean 350-375mg of Tren E would provide splendid results from ur own anecdotal experience? does a little bit of tren really outshines other high dosed steroids?

200 is more than plenty with tren. 100mg can actually still be pretty effective. We wre talking about the most powerful steroid of all here. I've ran it as low as 150mg per week and still saw results from it.

would 375mg of Tren still be considered low dose?

Top Bottom