napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low dose tren and cyp

servicemangler

Just for any ones info and my experience with tren dose of 95mg a week separated in 3 shots, 1 shot every 7 days 150 mg of cyp. I know alot of guys will scoff at this but for past bad experiences of high dose tren and testosterone this has worked well. Not crazy strength gains but im 55 and am past that stage in life. weight gain of about 10 lbs of muscle and very mild sides with this cycle. I would suggest anyone above there 50s think about this and my results,IMG_4151.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I?m turning 50 on Jan. 18th and I to had bad experience with higher dose of Tren. When I run it now I just do 150ml tren and 500ml test cyp. But getting ready to do a cycle of test cyp deca and some tren Ace

Test cyp 375
Deca. 375
Tren Ace. 150

Going to see how this works for me.
Any comments on this cycle guys

Just gonna see what that dose does and how I feel on it. Then modify it based on that. I?m past the stage of trying to be super strong. Just wanna build and maintain good muscle mass. And look good and feel good.

Just eat as best u can and hit it hard, Im sure it will work well for you as long as body fat is kept low. im sure there won't be to many comments because everyone likes to go and hear about big cycles

Last edited:
I love it! I think this might turn into the Low Dose Advocates Thread!

I am thinking about running the following:

200mg Test Cyp
200mg NPP
10-15mg of Anavar

I am currently on TRT Test Cyp at 150mg a week and do daily injections.

My goal is to experiment with the lowest doses possible, as i know i will never be in The Olympia! Ideally, the goal is to incrementally increase doses on future cycles, as i am not sure how i will respond.

Yeh and its a hell of alot cheaper in more ways than 1. I look at weight gain and quality of muscle versus huge strength gains. Look at old Ronnie Coleman what a fucked up mess he is

not this low and im am not trt. I did tren at 300 mg a week and the sides for me were crazy same as 500mg of test. anxiety, no sleep and crazy mood swings. made alot of enemies. Also heart issues which is as much as I will discuss about that

Great to see someone being responsible with tren! Glad to see you are still getting great results from your efforts and a mild cycle.

Give low dosing a try first, never did primo which is super mild unlike tren. I think I am a over responder with that stuff and is why my sides were terrible. I think alot of guys are hitting it way to hard before there ready (just my opinion) never touched the stuff till I was 50 and lean enough

Last edited:
see guys get real big fast and then stop lifting after they quit because they can't handle the strength loss and then end up going back to were they started. then they start it all over again

A big focus for me and i am sure it is obvious, is wanting to avoid the sides. Also, i am not sure how i will respond to the additional compounds so i want to start on the low end.

I think this subject is a good read.
I really enjoy hearing what other are doing. It?s nice to hear the long term results. A lot of times we only hear how it?s going on cycle. I prefer to hear that then hear long term results. Just like dieting. Only hear about results when good during. Only few talk about their yo yo experience.
It great to hear y?all talk about this. Keep us all informed. Thanks for taking the time to type it and tell us.

Im only 31 but have had my bad experience with Tren which is why I don?t touch the stuff after that. I am all about low dose cycles and try to preach it as much as I can even when getting laughed at by the juice heads lol. Less is def more IMO

Top Bottom