Low Dose tren; any point in it?

Cocopiny

Current stack:
5 wks 12 wk stack

First 4 weeks:
50mg tbol/d
Test enth: 750mg/W
Tren enth 250mg/W

Okay so to cut things short, I can?t handle 250mg tren/ wk. Too much anxiety, can?t sleep, too tired, however results had been amazing, bench went from 100 for 10 to 120 for 5, clearly gained decent amount of muscle mass aswell, here is my question, i have cut out tren 7 days ago, according to its half life that means there is currently around 125mg tren in my system at the moment. I can handle that, sleep is back to almost fully normal, anxiety is down to manageable and sides are manageable; here?s my question, is there any point in running tren at 125mg/W from now on, I don?t want to/ can?t handle any more than that, but don?t want to do it if there is just no point, is 125mg below the minimum effective dose? Or will it still give me decent results, like the strength and the nutrient partitioning effects aswell as the retention/ potential gain of mass during my current diet?

This is my suggested stack from here on untill the last 2 weeks when I?m doing the europa pro comp in May and will increase doses slightly for those finishing touches:

Tbol 50mg/d
Test p: 500mg/W (I don?t need 750mg, I?ve realised that over the past 4 wks)
Masteron: 350mg/W
Tren: 125mg/ wk
Winstrol 10mg/d

125 is pretty low, i wouldnt expect much of anything from that, i would just use something else... im all about using low dose tren but that dose, i would just not use it at all... you likely wont see much of anything with it... winstrol at 10 mg per day is also rather pointless

I wouldn?t run tren @ less than 50mg EOD. Less than that and your giving yourself more of its negatives than its benefits, making it less worthwhile. There?s a sweet spot with everything and sometimes super low doses are actually counterproductive. 10mg winstrol is rather pointless aswell.

I feel NPP give me close to the same results as Tren without all the sides. Lean body mass and solid dense muscle. Idk if you have tried that already but just my 2 cents. Good luck on you show coming up. ( thumbs up)

I do know that tren at 200mg is very effective. Thats where I run it to keep side-effects down. 125 though you probably wouldn't see much of anything. Everything has a lowest effective dose

Wickr - RickRock13

Last edited:
I've run micro doses of Tren the last three years with great results. Its an incredibly strong AAS and for all those who say it wont do anything unless you pin 400mg, that's just not true. I've taken no more than 50mg a week for up to 30 weeks and had great results, strength, cutting, capped shoulders and no "feel able" side effects. My labs did show that the prolonged use made my lipids look awful. I began to get higher blood pressure and even my liver numbers began to creep up. My blood sugar was spot on and i used no AI along with TRT level Test. Ive also tried it with 500 Test and 750 Test, all with positive result but some AI was needed. So, the "if it aint a gram a week it aint shit" is just wrong. Micro dosing is real thing and for a real reason. Lots of people are starting to utilize this way of thinking. Many more ways to skin a cat...
Id say give your low dose a try and see if you get continued strength gains and maintain a nice lean composition.

yes, everyone is different... you can always try different things... what works for one doesnt necessarily mean it will for the next etc... and also, just because the majority do one thing, there are always exceptions... you have to be a lot more open minded as you learn but we as vets also have to do that as well

Current stack:
5 wks 12 wk stack

First 4 weeks:
50mg tbol/d
Test enth: 750mg/W
Tren enth 250mg/W

Okay so to cut things short, I can?t handle 250mg tren/ wk. Too much anxiety, can?t sleep, too tired, however results had been amazing, bench went from 100 for 10 to 120 for 5, clearly gained decent amount of muscle mass aswell, here is my question, i have cut out tren 7 days ago, according to its half life that means there is currently around 125mg tren in my system at the moment. I can handle that, sleep is back to almost fully normal, anxiety is down to manageable and sides are manageable; here?s my question, is there any point in running tren at 125mg/W from now on, I don?t want to/ can?t handle any more than that, but don?t want to do it if there is just no point, is 125mg below the minimum effective dose? Or will it still give me decent results, like the strength and the nutrient partitioning effects aswell as the retention/ potential gain of mass during my current diet?

This is my suggested stack from here on untill the last 2 weeks when I?m doing the europa pro comp in May and will increase doses slightly for those finishing touches:

Tbol 50mg/d
Test p: 500mg/W (I don?t need 750mg, I?ve realised that over the past 4 wks)
Masteron: 350mg/W
Tren: 125mg/ wk
Winstrol 10mg/d
200 a week is the sweet spot for low and an amazing starting point

Top Bottom