napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose Equipoise

Testdude63

Research has shown that in most cases, anything under 600-800mg/wk of eq will not produce worthwhile gains in lbm. Likewise, it is also known that eq must be ran for longer periods of time 14+ weeks in order to gain anything significant. However, what if one were to add a small dose, 200-400 a week to aid with hunger and endurance? Would this have a desirable effect?

Also, wouldn't this help with vascularity and hardness even though it's a low dose?

Just trying to pick your guys' brains if anyone wants to chime in :).

Research has shown that in most cases, anything under 600-800mg/wk of eq will not produce worthwhile gains in lbm. Likewise, it is also known that eq must be ran for longer periods of time 14+ weeks in order to gain anything significant. However, what if one were to add a small dose, 200-400 a week to aid with hunger and endurance? Would this have a desirable effect?

Also, wouldn't this help with vascularity and hardness even though it's a low dose?

You may get some small benefit from it, but mostly it would be a waste to run it at 200 for sure. 400 would be probably have something, but honestly 600 is where the magic happens.

If it were a cruise or something, that's one thing....but as part of a cycle I would make it worthwhile. Just my opinion

Never ran it that low but I suppose it couldn't hurt.. Just don't expect much. Try it.. See if you like it ..

You may get some small benefit from it, but mostly it would be a waste to run it at 200 for sure. 400 would be probably have something, but honestly 600 is where the magic happens.

If it were a cruise or something, that's one thing....but as part of a cycle I would make it worthwhile. Just my opinion
Thanks for the input guys. I think I might add it when I cruise. Not sure what I would dose it at as 200mg/wk test had me right in the upper limits of normal.

Your throwing your money away at that dose bro... Its one thing to dose extremely strong compounds low but not eq

Agreed I wouldnt waste your eq bro. Personally ive never had an increase in appetite running eq but thats user dependant I gguess. You may see slight increase in vascularity but for me the only difference would be more oil in the chamber. Just my opinion

instead of EQ, add 150 deca. you will get vascularity and hardness. EQ may not be effective at 150-200mg BUT deca is for certain.

Your throwing your money away at that dose bro... Its one thing to dose extremely strong compounds low but not eq
Last thing I'd want to do is toss my money away lol. Glad I asked!

Agreed I wouldnt waste your eq bro. Personally ive never had an increase in appetite running eq but thats user dependant I gguess. You may see slight increase in vascularity but for me the only difference would be more oil in the chamber. Just my opinion
Thanks for the input. I could just add some extra sodium and carbs for vascularity and save my cash :).

instead of EQ, add 150 deca. you will get vascularity and hardness. EQ may not be effective at 150-200mg BUT deca is for certain.
I'm already running 300mg deca a week. I suppose if I were to flip the dosages around and run like 600 eq and 150-200mg deca that would work. I'll just keep it in my arsenal for later use!

I don't believe there are any studies that show that actually. And yes lower can yield gains and desirable effects. I know because I've never done over 600 and only did 600 once in my life. I always have increased appetite and vascularity always improves. There's no such thing as a uselessly low dose of steroids. That's a myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Not to mention my endurance has always gone through the roof at roughly 400mg.
I even ran only EQ for 11 months straight at ONLY 200mg a week and had insane endurance the whole time. In my opinion you should disregard all other answer lol no offense guys. But the whole "that's too low to have an effect" argument is just wrong.

[email protected]

Honestly eq is one of those products you can do almost anythig with. I have used it while cruising and done 300mg or ive done it blasting at 900-1000. Its just a great product all around

PHURIOUS

Not to mention my endurance has always gone through the roof at roughly 400mg.
I even ran only EQ for 11 months straight at ONLY 200mg a week and had insane endurance the whole time. In my opinion you should disregard all other answer lol no offense guys. But the whole "that's too low to have an effect" argument is just wrong.

[email protected]
I think it probably has a lot to do with the individual like anything. It sounds like you are a very good responder to EQ, where I really need to run it higher to see the effects

Just to set the record straight. When eq was being developed as a vetinary steroid, the conclusion was that for animals the minimun effective dose should be 400mg. Latter reasearch said that the human dose would probably translate over but it was never tried on humans because it was not approved for humans. There also had been damage to animals at the 1000mg dose...SO ...EVERYONE...lets assume this for safety reasons...keep eq between 400-800mgs

I think it probably has a lot to do with the individual like anything. It sounds like you are a very good responder to EQ, where I really need to run it higher to see the effects

Right. I mean I'm a great responder to every steroid. But that's the whole point. The OP may do fine or he may need more. But the concept of it being useless under 600mg can only be accurate when talking about an individual. As with everything we are all different.
I would hate to tell someone like me that he needs to do 6-800mg a week because it would be unnecessary. He just needs to play with it. Start with 400mg maybe and see how you feel in 2 weeks. Then adjust as needed.

[email protected]

Just to set the record straight. When eq was being developed as a vetinary steroid, the conclusion was that for animals the minimun effective dose should be 400mg. Latter reasearch said that the human dose would probably translate over but it was never tried on humans because it was not approved for humans. There also had been damage to animals at the 1000mg dose...SO ...EVERYONE...lets assume this for safety reasons...keep eq between 400-800mgs

Interesting. I think I read that a long time ago too. It rings a bell.

[email protected]

Interesting. Thanks for all the input, guys! For those of you who have cruised on EQ, what were your cruising doses? I've always been under the impression that anything over 200mg (combined) compounds weekly would be considered a cycle and no longer "cruising." Correct me if I'm wrong :).

Also, would there be any possible long term health effects of running EQ the entire duration of a cruise whilst on a trt dose of test?

Interesting. Thanks for all the input, guys! For those of you who have cruised on EQ, what were your cruising doses? I've always been under the impression that anything over 200mg (combined) compounds weekly would be considered a cycle and no longer "cruising." Correct me if I'm wrong :).

Also, would there be any possible long term health effects of running EQ the entire duration of a cruise whilst on a trt dose of test?

You could do 100/100 if you wanted. Or 150/150. I wouldn't go over 200 of each. You can play with it and see. Maybe 100 test/ 200 EQ? I'd at least keep 100 test in there. Hematocrit can get too high so you'll wanna give blood of you can

[email protected]

You could also try Dylan's Deca/Primo cruise if you're looking to just spice things up a bit. Looks like Dylan is having good success with it.

It will be interesting to hear your results from a low dose EQ cruise. You can be our guinea pig. 😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well, there's nothing set in stone for anything related to cruising. It's all based on what you are comfortable doing, and you will not find one single study of long term low dose EQ health effects.

This area using other compounds at low doses as part of TRT is an entirely experimental area...which mean ,proceed at your own risk

honestly i never ran it that low.but at 400mg you should get something.I would emagine you will get some spike in hunger at minimal.

Top Bottom