napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Dose Deca

MarkD

I've seen a few guys on here talking about running low dose deca. I'm looking to lay out a nice cycle to run along with my new weight training set up and grappling. My favorite compounds are not the best with this aka Winny and Tren. In fact they're counter productive. I've used NPP and EQ when grappling and they worked great. However, I'm not trying to have a higher pin frequency. I'm thinking of something like this.

Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Deca 200 mgs EW
GW
Aromasin

Thinking of maybe including EQ as well, I've just never used it with Deca. I'll have caber on hand just in case there are prolactin issues. I'm not as versed with Deca use as I've only ran it once and it was very underdosed. The NPP was legit and worked well. I'm gonna have to go hard with my training to stay at a good weight without losing too much strength. This 195 lbs thing isn't working well for me at this height. The other guys in my weight class are all 6'2 + and cutting from 240 +.

I ran Deca @ 150 during a cruise and loved it. It did give me some acne on my back but I really enjoyed it. I don't think you'll need Caber at that dose but having it on hand like you're planning is a good idea.

Pharma Lady Rep

I've seen a few guys on here talking about running low dose deca. I'm looking to lay out a nice cycle to run along with my new weight training set up and grappling. My favorite compounds are not the best with this aka Winny and Tren. In fact they're counter productive. I've used NPP and EQ when grappling and they worked great. However, I'm not trying to have a higher pin frequency. I'm thinking of something like this.

Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Deca 200 mgs EW
GW
Aromasin

Thinking of maybe including EQ as well, I've just never used it with Deca. I'll have caber on hand just in case there are prolactin issues. I'm not as versed with Deca use as I've only ran it once and it was very underdosed. The NPP was legit and worked well. I'm gonna have to go hard with my training to stay at a good weight without losing too much strength. This 195 lbs thing isn't working well for me at this height. The other guys in my weight class are all 6'2 + and cutting from 240 +.

i would definitely run eq with it brother... deca and eq work extremely well together... i think your on trt if i remember right so i wont put any pct or hcg in your cycle, but if you are not, let me know and i'll edit it for you...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 deca 200-250 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 dostinex .5 mg every 3 days
1-16 provron 50 mg day
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Deca 200 mgs EW
GW
Aromasin

Dude, I LOVE Deca and EQ together. For me it's like bread and butter. My winter cycle was test, Deca, and EQ and it was incredible. I really like the set up that Dylan gave you. About the only thing I would change is I would run test higher at around 500mg, but not everybody likes higher test. I sure do, Especially with Deca

Test Cyp 500 mgs EW
Deca 200 mgs EW
GW
Aromasin

Dude, I LOVE Deca and EQ together. For me it's like bread and butter. My winter cycle was test, Deca, and EQ and it was incredible. I really like the set up that Dylan gave you. About the only thing I would change is I would run test higher at around 500mg, but not everybody likes higher test. I sure do, Especially with Deca

Low dose deca is awesome. I like to run npp at 200mg under a month. About 3 weeks. Then off for a month. Then do it again. For me Nandrolones make me a little grumpy and my eyes turn yellow after week 2. It sounds crazy but I get so much in those 3 weeks. Especially on the bicycle. Crazy power and recovery. I usually run it with Masteron so that I keep my sex drive. After week 2 of Mast prop I start losing hair in mass. By week 3 I have to quit so it works perfectly with the NPP.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

i would definitely run eq with it brother... deca and eq work extremely well together... i think your on trt if i remember right so i wont put any pct or hcg in your cycle, but if you are not, let me know and i'll edit it for you...

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 provron 50 mg day
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

I'm liking this layout. Good look brother. Its funny because next to Anadrol, DECA and NPP give me the greatest strength gains. I respond very well to it.

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 provron 50 mg day
I like this layout as well. My only change, if I were running it of course, is that I wouldn't run caber until I felt that I needed it. Caber can fix a prolactin issue on dose 1 if you catch it early enough. Caber can make you miserable if you take it and don't actually need it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm liking this layout. Good look brother. Its funny because next to Anadrol, DECA and NPP give me the greatest strength gains. I respond very well to it.

bro you will love this cycle... everything here goes so perfectly together... i can't wait to see how it goes for you... i anticipate quite a bit

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 provron 50 mg day

Dylan , being this post is a few years old , has your thoughts changed on this 16 week cycle? Ive always been one of those guys that always wanted to do a cycle that included Deca BUT I was also that guy that was terrified to include it because of the sides , hear this , hear that , etc etc etc. Thanks in advance!

Dylan , being this post is a few years old , has your thoughts changed on this 16 week cycle? Ive always been one of those guys that always wanted to do a cycle that included Deca BUT I was also that guy that was terrified to include it because of the sides , hear this , hear that , etc etc etc. Thanks in advance!
Looks fine to me except I dont think you need as much caber (dostinex) with 250mg deca. You likely wont need it all with that low of a dose to be honest

Looks fine to me except I dont think you need as much caber (dostinex) with 250mg deca. You likely wont need it all with that low of a dose to be honest

Thanks Rick , I appreciate you chiming in on this! What kind of results can we expect at that dose of 250? I'm definitely going to enjoy the relief of my elbow pain. I'm going to do this right , just as recommended above and taking into consideration what you've recommended. I'm going to need to acquire a few more items before I'm able to execute this cycle. Thinking of keeping a daily log for the entire duration with before and after pictures taken weekly.

Thanks Rick , I appreciate you chiming in on this! What kind of results can we expect at that dose of 250? I'm definitely going to enjoy the relief of my elbow pain. I'm going to do this right , just as recommended above and taking into consideration what you've recommended. I'm going to need to acquire a few more items before I'm able to execute this cycle. Thinking of keeping a daily log for the entire duration with before and after pictures taken weekly.
noone can tell you what you will or will not gain.. everyone is different on how they respond to different compounds...

Top Bottom