domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Lots of appreciation from Holland! Hope you can advice me

  1. #1

    Lots of appreciation from Holland! Hope you can advice me

    Hi Dylan,


    First of all i would like to thank you for the time and effort you put in making your videos on YouTube.

    You have provided me and lots of people with great advice and your much appriciated opinion.


    Besides the reason i wanted to thank you i also have a question regarding my personal situation.


    Im from Holland, 35 years old and have been training for almost 18 years.

    The only substances i have ever used are proteins, BCAA's, creatine and pre/post-workouts.

    I have had a stable body over the years and have Always trained and eaten proper.


    As im getting older it gets difficult to lower my fat percentage and i would like to break the 10% fat barriere. So iwant to try steroids.

    I was planning on doing a winstrol only cycle (injectable) but saw in your videos that you recommend test for first time users.

    My question is:

    With my body knowledge and experience, could i use winstrol-only for a first time?


    If you still advice test, how many weeks should i do it al least?



    Stats:

    35 years

    178cm

    82-84 KG (weighted this much since my 18th)

    bodyfat usually around 15-18% (around 12-13% in the summer)

    Healthy lifestyle


    I would much appreciate if you can answer my question and help me to make a right decision.

  2. #2
    Yo! 178cm and 84kg at 18% body fat. Your body fat is way too high to run any steroids.. also, if you’re 18% body fat and weigh 84 kilos you are pretty undersized. I’d suggest getting you diet dialed in and dropping that body fat, then working on putting some good lean mass afterwards. Naturally, that is.

    PS
    You would not run winstrol by itself.

  3. #3
    you need to watch my video on the IGNORANCE of oral only cycles and if you personally paid me to advise you this, i would not do it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=375s




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionknees View Post
    Yo! 178cm and 84kg at 18% body fat. Your body fat is way too high to run any steroids.. also, if you’re 18% body fat and weigh 84 kilos you are pretty undersized. I’d suggest getting you diet dialed in and dropping that body fat, then working on putting some good lean mass afterwards. Naturally, that is.

    PS
    You would not run winstrol by itself.



    Thanks for replying on my question.
    Additional info: i will naturally lower my fat to 12-13% and because of my strict diet i wont lose to much muscle and will weigh around 81 kg. thats the point that i want some help of substances.
    And i dont want to be to big, perfect for me would be, 8% fat and still weigh around 81 kg.

    So what sould i do?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,061
    here's the deal...you want to use a compound (winstrol) but you know nothing about how it actually works.....
    that's just irresponsible and dangerous

    so...your homework is....research WHY testosterone must be used as a base for ALL steroid use....post what you learn.....don't just regurgitate something you read
    Really understand the principles involved....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by vaheeder View Post
    Thanks for replying on my question.
    Additional info: i will naturally lower my fat to 12-13% and because of my strict diet i wont lose to much muscle and will weigh around 81 kg. thats the point that i want some help of substances.
    And i dont want to be to big, perfect for me would be, 8% fat and still weigh around 81 kg.

    So what sould i do?
    what does ANY of this have to do with oral only cycles??? are you only reading what you want to read?




  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,061
    "bodyfat usually around 15-18% (around 12-13% in the summer)"

    just so you know....this wildly variable swing in BF just isn't compatible with AAS use
    your nutrition and training need to be consistent year in and year out...winter summer??? that's a crock of shit...season has nothing to do with dedicated consistent training....if your BF varies that much you certainly aren't ready for steroids

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    what does ANY of this have to do with oral only cycles??? are you only reading what you want to read?

    in my original post i mentioned injectables and not orals. so i dont understand the confusion.

    so far i got the advice:
    - stabelize my BF (ok i will)
    - dont take winstrol only (ok i wont)

    now whats next?

  9. #9
    Senior Member gian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    1,400
    You don’t run winstrol only bro. You need test.
    Start by getting your bodyfat down, so you can then run a cycle safely

  10. #10
    Im lost... if u are told to drop body fat then ummmmm i would thunk you would DROP BODY FAT?? Where exactly is the confusion?




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •