napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

At a Loss, Low Libido/ED Help Please

BarryAllan

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm officially at a loss and it feels like I'm the only person in the world whos suffering like this, i dont know what i did in my past life to deserve this.

I've had a 3 year stint with AAS and i never recovered from my last cycle, however my numbers would tell you differently.

My testosterone levels have been superb, my free t levels have been high with the help of proviron, I've had my estrogen as low as 11 and as high as 50, with everything in between, nothing has helped.

My SHBG had a tendency to be high but ive gotten it down to the mid 30s (dont know if thats still high) that has changed nothing.

These are some of my current levels (been on low dose clomid and nolva):
TOTAL T: 908 H (250-827)
FREE T: 61 (46-224)
ALT: 56 H (9-46)
AST: 35 (10-40)
TSH: 0.74 (0.40-4.50)
TOTAL T3: 81 (76-181)
T3 FREE: 2.8 (2.3-4.2)
T4 FREE: 1.4 (0.8-1.8)
REVERSE T3: 17 (8-25)
LH: 6.4 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: 3.1 (1.6-8.0)
IGF-1: 279 (63-373)
CRP: 0.3 (<8.0)
PROLACTIN: 4.6 (2.0-18.0)

even though i didnt get e2 and shbg (i did ask for it so idk why) i know that shbg is probably still high since free t is low. My bioavailable testosterone is also usually on the low side, closer to the bottom of the range.

If theres one thing i know for certain, is that i'm suffering from a non thyroidal illness called Euthyroid Sick Syndrome.
Its categorized by optimal levels of tsh and t4 but low t3 and free t3, which in tern means high Rt3.
I've done my research for possible underlying causes, I've worked on my nutrition for 3 months with a homeopath and have seen a rheumatologist for autoimmune diseases but theres nothing there and the homeopath was a waste of $2000.

The endo i saw yesterday also said that my problem isnt in the thyroid which confirms ESS and suggested seeing a urologist. i asked about thyroid hormones but she said the results for treating ESS with thyroid hormones are mixed at its very best and usually isnt recommended to treat non thyroidal illness with thyroid hormones.

I have a couple of questions:
1. If i go to a urologist again, what is it that he could possibly do for me at this points
2. is it possible to be hypogonadal if your total Test is high but your Free T and Bioavailable T are low? Despite my high T levels, i never felt like my testicles achieved the original size.

3. for some reason I'm not converting t4-t3 and i believe that has to be an issue with my current symptoms. One of the things that help with thyroid conversion is growth hormone.
I didnt want to go straight for pure hgh as its expensive and didnt feel the need to disrupt my own gh production, but i did pick up some MK-677.
Since its oral GH it should have a similar effect on thyroid conversion if Im not mistaken, do you guys think it could help?

i dont know how this got so complicated, especially since ive only been on superdrol and testosterone E in my past, but is it possible I fried my androgen receptors and will need exo test?

Trying to think outside the box as I'm desperate, all the responses and help are appreciated.

its really impossible to say man... noone here is a real doctor and anything said would be PURE and i mean PURE speculation... its a strange thing going on but clearly something is causing an issue... thats what the urologist is for and should be able to help you... its possible that 677 could help, yes... its definitely worth a try at this point... on paper it should help, but there are always exceptions with different types of conditions that are sometimes not explainable... i would just wait and see what your doctor says man

Top Bottom