napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Loose skin and steroids

Mayank606

Sir,
I saw your video on youtube on which i also commented related to steroids cycle of test prop with anavar and masteron.
Right now its been one and a half year of intense training in which i hv lost 45 kgs. Came down from 132kg to 88. I am facing issues like loose skin and muscle definition.
Have started carb cycling, try to do two body part each day with abs and sides.
My trainers have recommended me that stack mention above.
My free testosterone was 504 when i got it tested.
When i shake my abdomen i can see whole pack of abs and v cut but without it its not properly visible.
Idk what it is
Kindly help me
Age-21
Weight-88 kgs
Height-6'3
Bodyfat-9%

Sir,
I saw your video on youtube on which i also commented related to steroids cycle of test prop with anavar and masteron.
Right now its been one and a half year of intense training in which i hv lost 45 kgs. Came down from 132kg to 88. I am facing issues like loose skin and muscle definition.
Have started carb cycling, try to do two body part each day with abs and sides.
My trainers have recommended me that stack mention above.
My free testosterone was 504 when i got it tested.
When i shake my abdomen i can see whole pack of abs and v cut but without it its not properly visible.
Idk what it is
Kindly help me
Age-21
Weight-88 kgs
Height-6'3
Bodyfat-9%

I will be the first to say it.

88kgs at 6'3 and 9% bodyfat you should be extremely lean, 145 to 88 is a big drop so I have no idea what your skin condition looks like.

You will never be advised by anyone here to use steroids. You are to young period. Excess skin is not something steroids are known to do. If there is that much excess surgery is what you need to remove it or find a clinic that uses therapies to help.

Steroids will in no way help you. You should get rid of your trainers as they clearly got their qualifications from amazon. Do yourself a favor and continue what you are doing. Trying to use gear with ruin your life.

1st thing I would do is fire your coaches and find someone that cares about your life and future. Do your trainers think that by adding more muscle it will fill up the loose skin? Depending on how much there is, you may need to see a doctor to have the skin removed. Will insurance pay for the surgery? AAS at your age is a horrible idea. Not just horible.....friggin reckless. There is a very strong chance you will fuck up your body's ability to balance hormones properly for ever. Now, I will say that 504 is pretty low for a 21 year old, but that could be a condition that hasn't fully adjusted from the obesity. I'm not an expert, but maybe clomid, Aromasin and MK could help kick start your body's own ability to produce more test and keep E2 in check as well as keep cortisol in check if elevated. Others here are much more experienced and may provide more info. I would tent to argue that SARMs would be a better choice for you to increase muscle mass. Steroids will only suppress your ability to produce test on your own even more. Of course, the first place to start is to get a baseline blood test to see where you are now, then again after 3-4 weeks to make sure what ever you are doing is not messing up you Endo system and other organ functions/lipids/etc. Good luck. Hopefully you'll get more info from others that have more experience with your circumstance.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

at 21 years old, i would not recommend steroid use to you if you paid me a million dollars... you need to stop acting absurd bro... unless you are wanting to ruin your life, then by all means, go for it but im certainly not contributing to it... you can use sarms at your age... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack but you need to otherwise stop with the nonsense...

Thanks for your precious advice to all
But sir i guess i have a lot of subcutaneous water retention as when i shake my self the skin is so squishy that it moves up and down and my whole abs and v cut is visible but without shaking its not visible.i have lower back fat as well but that is also squishy fat
So what can i do now please help

My skin has become very squishy
When i shake myself whole bunch of skin moves and my c v cut and abs 8 pack abs is visible but without shaking they r not.i have lower back fat which has become squishy i think there is a lot of water retention there.so what should i do now

Please guide me how to handle with squishy skin,lower back fat skin which has a lot of water retention subcutaneous .
What all i cando to expect some changes if not steroids.
Carbs cycling,two body parts training each day,little cardio to prevent further muscle loss

What i can do now
Should i use a direutic or what?
Ur replies means a lot sit

mmmmm.....
from what you describe.....it's highly doubtful you are any where near 9% BF

Bro, why don't you post up a picture so we can get a better assessment. I'm with Buen on this and I'm not buying 9% bodyfat at all. Regardless of the situation you don't need steroids at all. They won't help,you and you are too young. Sarms are fine but you probably need to tighten your diet more than anything

So how should i show?
My body composition analysis show my fat @9%
Snd increasef water weight.
How can i post my pic here?

Top Bottom