napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for some advice

Jerrod

I'm fairly new to all of this. I've been lifting on and off for a few years and decided to get serious about 5 months ago. I had a friend recommend to me that I should look into sarms. So Ive been reading about them and watching some of your videos for several weeks now. I'm 6'1, I weigh 175 lbs, I usually train 6 days a week at least. Sometimes 7, 5 days at the least if it's a busy work week. Can you tell me what I need start out with and what I would need to take for recovery?

Dylan will set you up with a SARMS run.

If you need to recover you need to stop training 7 days a week. And try 10 minutes in the dry sauna after training.

Dylan will set you up with a SARMS run.

If you need to recover you need to stop training 7 days a week. And try 10 minutes in the dry sauna after training.

This 100%. Cut back to 5 days and watch how awesomely your body grows.

I think I tagged Dylan in this but I'm not sure how to really work this stuff. And I was talking about the recovery from after using sarms. Going to the gym 6 or 7 days a week doesn't really bother me. I've never takending anything like this so I wanna get it right the first time ya know..

can you please tell me your precise goals bro... once you send me this info i can set your entire cycle up for you...

Also I'd you train 7 days a week and don't get sore it's a good sign you need to up the intensity or change your routine. Hypertrophy is all about shocking the muscle into growth and that growth comes off the clock so to speak, while you rest... I'd suggest (like ez and mark mentioned ) a rest day on a regular schedule... I'd use a 3 on 1 off. Also look at your routine and try adding supersets, drop sets, giant sets, change tempo and obviously add weight. Switch your rep range. Do something different. If you're not sore and aching after going nearly every day for 5 months then your routine is likely in need of some tweaking

Hey brother, hit em with all of this info in this format elaborate as much as possible especially on what your specific goals are and they will set you up. I'd estimate your body fat to be around 13-15% (mostly made from tortas haha). Definitely take note on the rest days I know I don't follow that as much as I should either but these guys are right. You grow when you're resting and with our jobs we dont rest much!

As far as the "recovery" he is referring to his pct after the sarm cycle. As always thanks so much for helping my friend y'all! He's damn sure dedicated and I can't wait to see him grow some more!
ab2e8023673df793504d96b5fab94a9a.jpg

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Right now I'm 25 years old and 175lbs. Im 6'1". Maybe 15% body fat. Can't be much more than that I don't think. I would like to get that as close to 10% or lower if possible. I would really like to weigh around 220-230lbs. I'm not taking any supplements other that creatine. The only injury I have is in my lower back with a pinched nerve or two. It kind of limits some of my motion for back workouts.

@thefederal. I don't have any trouble getting sore after any workout. But I will take your advice and try that 3 on 1 off. I could use a little more rest. Thanks!

Right now I'm 25 years old and 175lbs. Im 6'1". Maybe 15% body fat. Can't be much more than that I don't think. I would like to get that as close to 10% or lower if possible. I would really like to weigh around 220-230lbs. I'm not taking any supplements other that creatine. The only injury I have is in my lower back with a pinched nerve or two. It kind of limits some of my motion for back workouts.
Those are good long term goals. Just realize that it's going to take a very long time in years to gain 50-60 lbs.

It all starts with the right diet, and as far as sarms here is a good stack for you from www.sarmsx.com which is the only source we recommend for top quality sarms

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom