napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for a second cycle

Silverback strong

Hey I'm 36, 5'7 210. Last check bmi was 26%. I'm trying to cut. I've been doing gw and s4. Almost at the end of the cycle. Going to start a test prop and clen cycle after. Looking for another sarms cycle to build lean muscle and and stay cut. I've got the night vision from s4 and don't really care for it. The strength is amazing. I work out 5 days a week also eat right.

brother, you have no business using steroids at that high of body fat... im more than happy to help you set up a sarms cycle but thats craziness to use steroids at that high of body fat

Thank you for the advice Dylan. I would really appreciate any information you you on a sarms cycle. I'm not sure what my bmi is but that's what it was couple yrs ago and I was under 200 at the time. I'll find out for sure what it is before I do anything other than sarms.

its a shame you dont want s4 but i'll leave it out and replace it with rad140... here is the layout..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

With all due respect you don't eat right if you're 26% bodyfat.

What's your diet look like?

Eggs in the morning. Fruits and okinos yogurt for snack. Deli roast beef sandwich for lunch and something with chicken for dinner. The 26% bodyfat was done couple years ago. I fell off the wagon from working out. But I've been on it constantly for couple months.

Eggs in the morning. Fruits and okinos yogurt for snack. Deli roast beef sandwich for lunch and something with chicken for dinner. The 26% bodyfat was done couple years ago. I fell off the wagon from working out. But I've been on it constantly for couple months.
You need to clean up ur nutrition. Eggs is fine. I would lose the yogurt and go ti cottage cheese with fruit. The yogurt usuallu had lots of sugar in it. Get rid of processed lunch meat. Not very good for you. Grill a chicken breast and eat with rice. Bread is also highly processed. Get rid if all processed foods. If you dont cook it fresh then domt eat it. Stick to rice amd beans for carbs. Eat lots of veggies. Nutrition is a lot if trial and error so dont get discouraged if it doesnt disappear right away. Everyone is different si you meed to find the macro division that works for you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I suggest taking a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

your diet needs A LOT of work man.. thats okay, thats what we are here for but brother, its not good, not at all.. eggs (assuming you are not eating crazy amounts of whole ones) and chicken are great but the deli sandwiches have got to stop... and i have no clue what your "something" with chicken is so i cant make assumptions there..

What your body fat was a couple years ago is not relevant. We need to know what it is now.

Top Bottom