napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to recomp? Check these cycles...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Recomposition is one of the most difficult goals to obtain... Anytime you are attempting to add mass and drop body fat, you have a difficult road ahead albeit one that can be obtained through discipline and dedication... Recomposition requires a person to person specific diet that provides ability to eat a precise amount of calories to still maintain and add muscle but suited to drop fat in the process in conjunction with the right compounds and proper training methods... It is quite extensive to TRULY do it right and it takes precise planning and implementation of EVERYTHING you do. Each person has a different body composition, necessity for growth and general response to direct and indirect stimuli. I have found formulas and methods that I provide to my clients to ensure they get the very most out of everything for THEIR specific needs. Each compound in each of these cycles has a specificity that allows for optimal size while staying dry and clean throughout... SARMS offer the ability to full enhance the cycle and keep the gains clean and allow you drop the necessary body fat while still saying anti-catabolic which is imperative to goal obtainment. Below are two cycle examples that are excellent for recomposition purposes. One is a more aggressive approach with two nandrolones in their short ester form with tren ace and npp and the second approach is a longer cycle with less concern of side effect but will still provide extreme results... These are both very effective cycles but are clearly for a more experienced user...

AGGRESSIVE APPROACH

1-10 Test Prop 150 MG EOD
1-10 Tren Ace 150 MG EOD
1-10 NPP 200 MG EOD
1-10 Proviron 50 mg day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 TBOL 60 mg day
1-6 Cycle Assist
1-10 LGD-4033 10 mg day
1-10 S4 50 mg day
1-10 GW-501516 20 mg day
7-10 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
test booster of your choice
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

STRONG APPROACH, LESS SIDES, LONGER CYCLE

1-16 Test Cyp 500 mg week
1-16 EQ 800 MG week
1-16 Primobolan 800 mg week
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-18 Proviron 50 mg day
1-6 Tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
5-18 GW-501516 20 mg day
7-18 S4 50 mg day
13-18 Winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

SAME PCT AS ABOVE

I like option 2 here because I like the slow and steady wins the race.. Plus the fact of using 2 nandrolones is a little intimidating but NPP is amazing for lean mass without much bloat / sides compared to deca. EQ + Primo will obviously take a little while to kick in but I love the tbol in there as a little kickstart ! Finished off with some winstrol would be a perfect stack...

I think a lot of guys don't really understand how to eat properly when doing a recomp.. Of course everyone is going to be different but the goal is to lose a little fat and pack on some lean muscle so your macros needs to reflect that.. I know personally I'll eat in a slight deficit 4-5 times a week and then 1-2 times a week ill eat at maintenance or slightly over and if I'm feeling a little depleted on those 1-2 maintenance days I'll up the carb intake a little bit but not necessarily a "refeed" I don't like that word to be honest but it gets too close to a "cheat" meal which ultimately just defeats the purpose of a real recomp

KingWizard said:
I like option 2 here because I like the slow and steady wins the race.. Plus the fact of using 2 nandrolones is a little intimidating but NPP is amazing for lean mass without much bloat / sides compared to deca. EQ + Primo will obviously take a little while to kick in but I love the tbol in there as a little kickstart ! Finished off with some winstrol would be a perfect stack...

I think a lot of guys don't really understand how to eat properly when doing a recomp.. Of course everyone is going to be different but the goal is to lose a little fat and pack on some lean muscle so your macros needs to reflect that.. I know personally I'll eat in a slight deficit 4-5 times a week and then 1-2 times a week ill eat at maintenance or slightly over and if I'm feeling a little depleted on those 1-2 maintenance days I'll up the carb intake a little bit but not necessarily a "refeed" I don't like that word to be honest but it gets too close to a "cheat" meal which ultimately just defeats the purpose of a real recomp

Well said brother... I definitely would prefer #2 for me as #1 has nandrolone which I personally don't care for but they are VERY effective for most and loved by many... They are just not for me personally... Both options would work well but I would definitely prefer #2...

The eating aspect is the most difficult part of this... It is so hard to accurately gauge what the nutrient intake needs to be on top of deficit ratios etc... It varies so much from person to person but once you get it accurately dialed in, that's only half the battle as the discipline portion comes into play... That is everyone's most difficult aspect of this... It can definitely be done but it is not easy for most...

Just about anything can recomp you. Diet and exercise matter as much as the gear. You can gain muscle and get leaner from any steroid.

Recomp is what I look to do each and every cycle, so this is right up my alley. I like the idea of option 1 actually. I have never ran two nandrolones together before, but I do love Tren and NPP both individually. I think together they could be an incredible cycle. Something like this is exactly what I propose to run some time in the future. I can see with the right diet, how it could be perfect for recomp

I'm also recomping on every cycle. I personally like the short esters, so I dig the shorter cycles, but to each is own... Shit you can recomp nicely with ostarine.

the second layout is legit though. love EQ, and havent tried primo just yet

9th Wonder said:
I'm also recomping on every cycle. I personally like the short esters, so I dig the shorter cycles, but to each is own... Shit you can recomp nicely with ostarine.

the second layout is legit though. love EQ, and havent tried primo just yet

The second cycle is basically what I am running now except for a few small tweaks I made... I am actually running two orals (yes but listen) at half the dose... So my tbol dose is only 25 mg per day as well as winstrol HOWEVER because my body just eats oral up like nothing I have ever seen, my half doses are generally most people's full doses... Tbol is literally so good that I am nearly ready to say it is my favorite oral... I have a "loyalty" to my good friend winstrol but tbol is right there... I am also adding tren for a few weeks starting next week... Just a quick 4-6 and then adding masteron on the back end and possibly halo, we will see on that... It may be too close to my wedding at that time to have halo in my system... LMFAO

Top Bottom