domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Oral only cycle advice

Quote Originally Posted by gabchan View Post
    Can you guys advice me if I should do YK11 or should I do what @MasonicBodybuilder suggested which is Dbol and Tbol?
    thats an absurd length to run dbol.. you should not go over 4 weeks of dbol and not over 6 weeks of any oral other than proviron... i would definitely go with s23 and yk11 instead ot stacing the orals...

I think you'll enjoy SARMS more. The overall experience will be better and you'll still see good gains with proper training and diet.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

i would never recommend an oral only cycle or support that. you should run a SARMS cycle instead from sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I think you'll enjoy SARMS more. The overall experience will be better and you'll still see good gains with proper training and diet.
    i couldnt agree more

Alright thanks guys for the suggestions. I think I will just stick with sarms and go with YK11

Alright thanks guys for the suggestions. I think I will just stick with sarms and go with YK11
    It's a a good decision. I think you'll be happy.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

Good choice. Walk before you run buddy

very wise decision... keep a close eye on the next two sales at sarms.forsale... its the last two days of the 12 days of Christmas sale and i have a feeling you wont want to miss these

So when you guys say oral only. Like for me Im on TRT 300mg. Could I do anavar with some other Sarms since im on TRT? I know that might sound stupid I got the Sarms education pretty down but orals for steroids' im not sure of

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke-BE View Post
    So when you guys say oral only. Like for me Im on TRT 300mg. Could I do anavar with some other Sarms since im on TRT? I know that might sound stupid I got the Sarms education pretty down but orals for steroids' im not sure of
    thats not an oral only cycle man... you are on trt... oral only would be taking orals without test whatsoever... thats not your case but you really arent even on trt... 300 mg week is way way above trt level... thats pretty dangerous if you are staying on that dose year round