napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for a little wisdom on a sustanon deca cycle

Cpsjr

The short version, I'm a 56 yr old male and in good health, but have had many surgeries on back, neck, knees etc etc. this is my 2nd cycle, the first being 15 yrs ago. Several reasons why I'm doing it again and and because I have my life has turned around. I'm currently on week 7 of sust only and things were going great however I have been laid up for the last 8 days. I also have deca on hand for future cycles with plenty of sust. My question.....would it be okay to start the deca now/this cycle and run it with the sust for say 5 weeks and then stop 2 weeks before stopping the sust? Which would be making this cycle 15 weeks. Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

No. Deca takes 6 weeks before it even starts to kick in..it needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum

I'm assuming running a 23 week cycle is not recommended? Or would it not be a huge risk? I tend to be a big risk taker which is why I have so many broken bones but I typically like the odds to be in my favor, but in this case I don't know enough to make an educated guess.

That's your call brother..of course it's not recommend..but you won't die either.

I'm assuming running a 23 week cycle is not recommended? Or would it not be a huge risk? I tend to be a big risk taker which is why I have so many broken bones but I typically like the odds to be in my favor, but in this case I don't know enough to make an educated guess.
There's no reason or point in a 23 week cycle. Myostatin will stall your gains far before that point so it's only wasting gear, harder on your health, and harder on recovery

Will be doing pct afterwards, I'm thinking of doing it for a couple years max then getting put on trt after last cycle. Sounds like I may need to not push my luck but I have made some serious gains that have me thinking bigger not to mention all the other things that are happening that are reminding me and my wife of those prime days. I have time though so it's not necessary. If cycling that long will hurt that, I don't wanna chance it but on the other hand life is good. I'm even thinking of stopping my cycle at week 9 where I can start the sust and deca sooner (9 was later). I do appreciate the info, thx for takin the time to answer guys. Feel free to give more

Little extra info.....my test was seriously low being 56 but also was on all kinds of meds during multiple surgeries and therapy that lowered it even more. I have plenty of clomid and pretty much anything is available but would prefer to get it now as ya never know what could happen and I don't wanna get stuck with only clomid if anything else is needed or preferred. I'm still not exactly clear on how much and how often I use the clomid, so I made sure and got a rediculos amount. Any thought?

Thank you...in your opinion what would a deca/sustanon cycle look like if running as long as one could get away with? I'm thinking of stopping my cycle at 9 weeks where I can start the deca/sust cycle 9 weeks later. As it stands on sust only I have gone from a 36 inch waist almost down to a 32 and haven't lost a pound, but I pretty much live in the gym now as well as eating right.

Yes it does..I've never known anyone to run deca 12 weeks..you don't normally see the results til around 9

It does appear that 90% of the info I read, 16 weeks is the norm. Do see some 12s and 14s but not sure if that's the entire cycle. If I'm running 16 weeks of deca what does the entire cycle look like with sust?
And is clomid going to be good enough on present cycle (sust only) and then the deca/sust cycle in a few months. If running 16 weeks of deca does that mean it's an 18 weeks cycle total?

Was kinda getting that feeling the more I read and then you pretty much sealed it. Just when I thought I was getti the hang of it. Will be getting that tomorrow, also have been reading a ton on how some things don't work as far as pct when it comes to deca. With the gains I'm making with just the sustanon I wonder if I even need the deca the next cycle, would it be better just to up the sust some. My old ass joints are the only reason I was contemplating the deca. Can you give me your opinion on what a good long safe cycle would be including pct reading hours a day is making my head spin, and I'm still not finding a sample cycle of what I have. I've read 100 different versions of a pct and some can't be correct due to the deca being involved, and I'm assuming they're things I shouldn't use for a pct after deca. I may just be over thinking this.
And brother, thank you very much for taking the time out to help

Pct is the same with deca as anything else..thing is some people believe that running Nolvadex with deca somehow helps control prolactin, however it's not true as Nolvadex is an antagaziner and will increase prolactin..you need Caber or prami while running deca to control prolactin..Caber can be very expensive, and prami has bad sides for most users..if you run a low dose like 200 mgs for joint support more than likely you won't require Caber, but it's user specific, I can't guarantee that for you, but for me I'm fine at 300 mgs or less.

Well that clears that up and actually makes since. So clomid and nova would be good enough if I'm hearing ya right for this cycle or the deca sust cycle. Can ya recommend a pct with the 2, as in how much per day etc ect

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
That's mgs per day per week..total 4 weeks..start pct 2 weeks after last pin

Brother you have no idea how much I appreciate your help on this, I'm going to study up a little more where I dont sound like a total idiot and maybe shoot ya a other question or 2 if ya don't mind, thx again and God bless ya

Looks like a have a question sooner than I thought. My wife and I just realized my ankles are very swollen, there is no pain and don't bother me at all. Probably need to go get some blood work done but this appears to be pretty common while doing sust. Checking my BP tomorrow just i case something else may be wrong. Anything you can suggest for getting them back to normal I.E. more water, potassium maybe less salt??

Top Bottom