napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking For Information, Cutting cycle

aqeenst

I'm looking to get more info on stuff to help me cut.

I've dipped my toes in the water before with test, dianabol and recently prohormones. I'm very restrained when it comes to using stuff and I like to focus on one product and the cycle assist stuff for that to insure good liver health and avoiding aromatazation.

Those are really my only concerns: cut, get an estrogen blocker, and avoid any serious damage to my liver.

I recently watched your video on the best cutting gear and I saw that you put trenbolone on the top of your list. Last time I tried this stuff, I was in the military with a doctor guiding me as to what doses to take when, how often, etc.

I think I've got a pretty good lock on nutrition and exercise regimens, but I don't feel like I have the knowledge to buy or use anything on my own yet.

This is a really long-winded way of asking what you think the best stack would be for someone looking to cut, using tren primarily. I'm mostly looking for information right now.

Tren is known as the god of steroids for a reason. It’s really an experienced users drug. Sounds like you’re still a way off from giving it a go. I think a good idea would be to do a test cycle and finish with some winny. That way you can get more experience but you’re still taking enhancements. And can get major results anyways.

Tren is nothing you should concern yourself with at all right now bud. It's the most harsh steroid reserved for advanced users, and right now you are far from that

you have no business even thinking about or discussing tren... you are so vague to say the least on how i could actually help you...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Welcome and thanks for your service.

Credit for asking 1st ....but yea, there's probably a better course of action.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Lifestyle (type of job, physical demands, etc.)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom