napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for help finding info on Dogg Crapp workouts

Scottyhash74

Hey guys,
Anyone here ever utilized Dantes methods w D.C. training? Watched a YouTube video and it got me reading. Any input would be helpful.
Thx

Hey guys,
Anyone here ever utilized Dantes methods w D.C. training? Watched a YouTube video and it got me reading. Any input would be helpful.
Thx

I use DC training and have for many years. It's actually my favorite type of training system, and I've had my best gains on it. There are times (like now) where I take a break from it because it capitalizes on very heavy weights to failure high intensity with low volume, and your body just takes a toll over time on it, but I do go back to it a lot. It's not for everyone because not very one has what it takes to push through the threshold needed to progress on it. Everything is logged and you must always beat your previous numbers by squeezing out another rep or adding weight. It really emphasizes progressive overload using the rest pause training method...everything is tracked and logged. One rest pause set to failure per muscle group after warm ups and you're done moving on to the next muscle group. There's a ton of info out there but you have to look for it. There's just too much info to go over in one post.

Bro that training style is very different kicked my ass . But to me lifting fairly heavy is what I like the more classic 70s stuff very basic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks RickRock for the reply. I've watched a couple YouTube videos and searched the web a bit but nothing really outlines the specifics. Ive heard amazing effects utilizing his methods and crushing plateaus etc.
Any info or weblinks would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks again~
Scottyhash74

Maxx pursuit gave you a good resource. You can also check out intensemuscle.com

That site doesnt have much there, but it does have a lot of info on DC training, since it was started by doggcrapp himself

You guys are bringing back some memories from my DC days with "Cycle for Pennies" and intensemuscle.com lol. Also, the diet has changed a lot since the cycle for pennies days OP. McDonald's is not ideal food ;)

You guys are bringing back some memories from my DC days with "Cycle for Pennies" and intensemuscle.com lol. Also, the diet has changed a lot since the cycle for pennies days OP. McDonald's is not ideal food ;)
The cycle for pennies is a great resource for the actual DC training guideline. I'd just skim past all the rest of that stuff

Top Bottom