napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to get back into shape Dylan or anyone else help would be greatly appreciated

Ryen91

Hey, I was watching your YouTube videos and you seem very knowledgeable.. well I played semi pro basketball back in the day and am looking to get back in shape.. since back then I got married had a kid got a divorce so now I do have a little dad bod.. anyways I'm about 215 and 6 foot.. and playing weight was about 175-180 but never had any real muscle.. just skinny.. so now I'm looking for something to drop weight add muscle.. and really get maximum gains with a program I am using to increase my vertical called vertshock... My friend suggested dbol with winning v... But I watched your video and they be seem to be more of a bulk up drug and not lean building drug like sarms.. idk I never taken any of this stuff before and don't know if there legal peds for playing pro basketball overseas... I want to be cut but I want it to be effective muscle gain that I can put to use athetically and not show muscles used for a muscle competition.. anyways if you have the time I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, your videos are great man.. I appreciate you taking the time to do them

Get a couple years in of training with a clean diet. You can then responsibly consider using gear...

dbol would be about the worst thing you could ever do... no steroid is going to be the answer right now... you are looking for a shortcut thats not there... sarms would be a much better option for you even if you had been training longer...

heres what i would go with to start

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

Well I played semi pro ball so like e Durance wise I can still play ball for 4-7 hours a day no problem now Dylan I noticed a lot of videos talk about side effects should I be worried about side effects at all putting all of those together

side effects with these? not unless you have fake sarms.. there is small suppression with mk which is mitigated with m1 mk used on cycle... s4 can have a small effect on night vision that is only temporary and does not effect everyone anyway.. other than that, there is nothing to be concerned about at all... not even remotely close to the concerns you have with steroids

I know some guys who have tried to shortcut their fitness. They are no longer touching steroids because of the liver damage they caused.

Definitely no need for concern when using ESARMS. They are selling legit top grade sarms, not mislabled prohormones or steroids like some other suppliers.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom