napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to do first cycle

TJW

I'm 47 5'6" 220lb. Use to be on really good shape till 35 started to gain weight then age 42 had a back injury that made me gain weight in fat I can not shake off. I been looking at sutenon 350 12 week cycle to help kick start things again. Give me the drive back gain muscle and shead the fat. Basically help me get back in shape then keep working out after I'm done to keep in shape. Just wanting to know everything I would need from start to finish so I can gather it all up before I start it. Most forums I read was old ones as I know things might have changed for the better by now. Thanks in helping a fat ass to get back the young hard body he once had. Age is a B. Lol

Hey I think stenabolic would be good for u. this thing is a crazy fat burner. and will help u to make some muscles either. I ve been doing some kinda alike things like lgd and s4 but they r more for muscle gaining. I got my stuff from ionpeptides.com and they seem to have some good products. at least whatever I got from them is good. Good luck man!!

That's what I was thinking also. Just right now my head is spinning with so many products out there I'm having a hard time putting it all together. I know I decided the 350 or 250 whitch ever I can get. But what else to get and how and when to use? chlomidr aromosin I'm reading on now. There is so much wrong info and scam products out there. Wanting a good clean first run. Not a nightmare. So any help on what to all put together from start to post cycle.would be helpful for a good cycle.

IGF-1 LR3: 2x25 mcg shot EOD over 40 days
CJC 1295 w DAC â?? 2mg per week; 1mg Tuesday and 1mg Friday
HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day over approx. 10 weeks.

should be good brah

I'm talking about Sustanon 350 or 250 Being used. That is what I can get my hands on right now.

ohhhhh I ve read about it... they say that Sustanon got a lot of side effects which u not gonna like ...... look it up man

You gotta put in your stats, experience and goals for advice man.

Also, steroids are not fat burners. If you’re anything above 12-13% body fat you really shouldn’t be messing with gear.
Yes sarms would be a great option for you to get you down enough to eventually take a cycle.

I’ve never heard of the source the other guy spoke about for the sarms but i would be very careful with it. There’s trusted sources on this site and i first hand can attest that the ones provided on this site are exceptional and the best i have ever tried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steroids are not fat burners and not used to lose weight or magically get you into shape... if you are overweight, the LAST thing you should even be thinking about or considering is steroid use... what is your body fat?

Steroids inflame the body, excess body fat inflamed the body, combined together is a fast track to failure and likely higher fat gain.

I use to lift twice my body waight in high school wrestled 110 and 120 class and benched 220. All ways was in good shape till my 30s. Then 5 years ago I really gained fat to 220lb. At 170lb I feel awesome. My fat is in my gut. My arms are still pumped chest is there but starting to go soft. I thought by boosting my test up would help sheading when fat and put muscle on. If it say you need 4000 cal diet why not a 2500 and let it pull from your fat reserve. And work out like hell. I could be totally wrong but with what I read it makes sense. I need that boost I don't need that 750mg. But many 350mg. Just to jump start things. And get the test flowing again. Right now at my age I feel like it's a do or die time to get in shape again. My drive keeps falling off every year. And I want something that works. Not those snake oil pills. Lol

I use to lift twice my body waight in high school wrestled 110 and 120 class and benched 220. All ways was in good shape till my 30s. Then 5 years ago I really gained fat to 220lb. At 170lb I feel awesome. My fat is in my gut. My arms are still pumped chest is there but starting to go soft. I thought by boosting my test up would help sheading when fat and put muscle on. If it say you need 4000 cal diet why not a 2500 and let it pull from your fat reserve. And work out like hell. I could be totally wrong but with what I read it makes sense. I need that boost I don't need that 750mg. But many 350mg. Just to jump start things. And get the test flowing again. Right now at my age I feel like it's a do or die time to get in shape again. My drive keeps falling off every year. And I want something that works. Not those snake oil pills. Lol

Yet another person that doesnt listen and knows it all... good luck. Im way beyond wasting time on people that do this anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why ask for help then man? If you know what you’re going to do anyway why even ask? It doesn’t matter what you were back then what matters is now. And right now you’re not in the state where you should be doing steroids. Learn from other people’s past mistakes. I for one can attest to making the mistake of doing steroids and not knowing and now i would never go near it until i know I’m ready again. Do you Bro, but the advice that others provide here can save you from a lot

Why ask for help then man? If you know what you’re going to do anyway why even ask? It doesn’t matter what you were back then what matters is now. And right now you’re not in the state where you should be doing steroids. Learn from other people’s past mistakes. I for one can attest to making the mistake of doing steroids and not knowing and now i would never go near it until i know I’m ready again. Do you Bro, but the advice that others provide here can save you from a lot

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol, if you have a belly you definitely have fat on or in your arms. I’m predisposed to carry nearly all my fat in my torso, and even I know that if I have any belly my limbs still have a bit of fat, even with the muscle contours.

Arms don’t have much to do with your organs. That you have a belly is the biggest problem because fat in that location is the harshest truth that you aren’t healthy enough to do steroids.

I'm reading and listening to what you guys are saying. I'm just question what I see on line now adays ads everywhere. Makes your head spin. So raising my test would not help at all? So I'm just screwed . Looking for the right boost. I never Sayed I know it all. If I did I would not be here asking all these questions. I'm lourning and gaining knowledge on this right now. The stupid move would be to jump on a cycle then ask questions.

Top Bottom