napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for cycle suggestions

KODA24

Hey bros, a amigo of mine has a couple cycles under his belt. He's sitting on test C, Decca, D-bol, if decca should be run for 14 weeks what would you recommend for a 8 week cycle? Im thinking Test, D-bol, but im at a loss as to what else he could add if anything. Appreciate your opinions. He's not a member here btw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey bros, a amigo of mine has a couple cycles under his belt. He's sitting on test C, Decca, D-bol, if decca should be run for 14 weeks what would you recommend for a 8 week cycle? Im thinking Test, D-bol, but im at a loss as to what else he could add if anything. Appreciate your opinions. He's not a member here btw.

I wouldn't run an 8 week cycle with those compounds. What is his full stats experience and goals?

How about NPP!

I wouldn't run an 8 week cycle with those compounds. What is his full stats experience and goals?
30 years old been training 5yrs has 3 moderate cycles under his belt. 6'0 220 at about 16% bf he's got genetics from hell. Just not a ton of knowledge in AAS and he's learning from me. I just didnt want to steer him wrong. Thanks bro

And thats an every other day injection on both correct?

yes, correct... running test cyp with npp can be done but its not the best option and you would absolutely need to go longer than 8 weeks... if you want 8 weeks only, then test prop with npp is what needs to be done

yes, correct... running test cyp with npp can be done but its not the best option and you would absolutely need to go longer than 8 weeks... if you want 8 weeks only, then test prop with npp is what needs to be done
D-bol still doable or no? Thanks bro.

Top Bottom