napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for cycle advice

2none00

Hey
I was looking for some advice in my situation. I have been working out for approx 2 years, was diagnosed with LOW T about 3 months ago. I was proscribed 200mg of Cypionate 1x weekly. I also am now taking 250mg of Test Enantyate and 300mg of EQ. I wanted to know if you could give me advice on what days i should take my shots and how far In between should they be. Im 32 years old my test level was like in the 200s. I also have a thyroid problem. Should i be taking arimidex or aromasin?

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat..

you should NOT be cycling like this when you literally just got put on trt... thats just so NOT wise to be doing... you need to let your body start getting normalized with your trt dose etc.. you were prescribed trt because you NEED it and you are not allowing that to even work...

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat..

you should NOT be cycling like this when you literally just got put on trt... thats just so NOT wise to be doing... you need to let your body start getting normalized with your trt dose etc.. you were prescribed trt because you NEED it and you are not allowing that to even work...

I'm 32, 5'10, 174lbs, not sure exact body fat I'm pretty lean...always been skinny my whole life.

Ok should I just stop everything besides the trt? Im on my 4th shot of EQ and 3rd shot of test E.

I'm 32, 5'10, 174lbs, not sure exact body fat I'm pretty lean...always been skinny my whole life.

Ok should I just stop everything besides the trt? Im on my 4th shot of EQ and 3rd shot of test E.

Yes u need to stop everything and go to your trt dose. You need to just stay with that for now

Should I wean myself down or abruptly stop? I'm not wasting your time. I will listen to your advice. I had a feeling I should of just stayed with the trt does. will i be okay abruptly stopping? Or should i take a serm?

I appreciate the advice and I will follow through. After a few months I will contact you again for some advice BEFORE I start anything. Appreciate the help!

Top Bottom