napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice

journeytohuge

EDITED: UPDATED BLOODSWORK IN THREAD.

Hey guys I am new to these forums and had a question about the bloodwork I will be getting 3 days. Im currebtly running sust E3D at 3/4ml and am at the end of week3. I waited to use my AI (Aromasin) till I had sides because my plan was to reach week 4 and get bloods to see how I should dose my AI.
So the start of week two i noticed low libido and this shitty feeling. I felt drained so i started dosing Aromasin 1/4 tab (6.25mg) EOD and it helped ALLOT. I had allot of energy back and my libido was kicking in strong. Towards the end of week two I noticed very small masses under the nipple but no other sides. I upped my AI to 25mg ED starting week 3. I did this for four days and felt great. Libido kicked in harder and masses in both nipples shifted a bit and got a little smaller in size but didnt go away.
Towards the end of week 3 (a few days ago) i tried to start and EOD 25mg protocol with the aromasin. Yesterday was the day off from the aromasin and late in the evening i noticed the lumps got more mass and my nips where puffy with slightly seeing veins in the nipple (never seen that).
I pulled put the Tamoxifen and am starting 20mg two times per day and follow some type of protocol i have used in the past to control lumps in my nipples. ((((This isnt uncommon for me and I have sucessfully gotten rid of lumps in my nipples multiple times.

THE QUESTION: When i get bloods done in 3 days should dose my aromasin before or after my test? It will be 2 days after my pin of sust while taking tamox and 12.5mg aromasin ED. Not sure if i should want to see the eatridol number in a trough or after I take the aromasin. The point would be to use the information to calculate how effective the aromasin dose at 12.5mg ED actually is for me.

Thanks in advanced to everything that helps out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys. I have read different things about the half-life of aromasin. The controversy is that the half-life is different in males and females. What i read said females have a half-life of 24hrs and males about 10hrs. I have my bloods early (830am on the tuesday coming up) so ill prolly take it after bloods because Im gonna be fasted for 12 hours. I will be posting bloods in this thread for help reading the levels. Even though its only been 24hrs since i dosed Tamox i feel like the sides have already begun to subside.

How much test are you taking per week?

Im dosing sustanon E3D at 3/4ml (187.5mg).

Its been 2 days so far since I started Tamoxifen to combat the increasing estrogen sides and there is a HUGE improvement. Nipple puffiness has comepletely went away and masses in nipple are no longer sensative and seem to be shrinking.

I do have some concern as to when i taper off the tamox. I will continue to take 12.5 aromasin ED but having anxiety that aroasin might now work well woth me.

Dylan when I get bloods on tuesday can i post it here for your opinion?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I thought you were saying you were taking 3ML or 4ML E3D I was like fuck thats a lot of test!!

I think 25mg of aromasin is a lot for that dose. It will be interesting to see you estrogen levels at that dose or even the 12.5mg ED dose.

The nolva yea id un 20mg/day until you have the gyno under control.

Im dosing sustanon E3D at 3/4ml (187.5mg).

Its been 2 days so far since I started Tamoxifen to combat the increasing estrogen sides and there is a HUGE improvement. Nipple puffiness has comepletely went away and masses in nipple are no longer sensative and seem to be shrinking.

I do have some concern as to when i taper off the tamox. I will continue to take 12.5 aromasin ED but having anxiety that aroasin might now work well woth me.

Dylan when I get bloods on tuesday can i post it here for your opinion?
sure.......

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I thought you were saying you were taking 3ML or 4ML E3D I was like fuck thats a lot of test!!

I think 25mg of aromasin is a lot for that dose. It will be interesting to see you estrogen levels at that dose or even the 12.5mg ED dose.

The nolva yea id un 20mg/day until you have the gyno under control.

Blood where taken yeatersay and im waiting on results. Still have lumps and slight puffiness. Depending on what the labs say im thinking about adjusting aromasin dose and getting estridol checked again in 2 week.

I have bad anxiety issues and this whole estridol control shit really has me on edge lately. Thinking if the lumps dont shrink in size within 2 weeks (would be week6 of cycle) that i might just stop the cycle completly.

Im not sure if thats over exaggerating or not. When i think about it im just in this "what the fuck" kind of mood. Besides the small lumps in the nips and a little puffiness i have no other estrogen sides. Just sucks.

there s no way to tell if you are overexaggerating or not without bloodwork man

So these bloods where 48 hours after last pin and 24 hours since last Aromasin dose. My new protocol is 12.5mg Aromasin 2x a day (morning and evening. Should stable it out. Any thoughts or suggestions guys?
6fb5136b705bd08111c961454c717e62.jpg

ef7de8e9e3a78ca6688892a5ff0dabaf.jpg

estrogen is not that high at all... you would want it in the lower 30's upper 20's generally but everyone is different on how it feels best but you are not that hight at all

estrogen is not that high at all... you would want it in the lower 30's upper 20's generally but everyone is different on how it feels best but you are not that hight at all

Yesterday i started 12.5 twice per day as opposed to once every day to get it lower. My libido feels stronger when i run 25mg ED compared to 12.5

I mean yea if you are a high estrogen converter then sure anything is possible or your aromasin could be under dosed?

Forgive my lack of experience - but total test over 3,000 seems really high?

Also, i am a little confused on how much total test you are taking per week?

I am planning a low dose cycle of maybe 200 test, 200 NPP and 15-20 of Anavar. I am guessing i may have to wait till after my bloodwork to go on cycle.

I know i will have blood work with my urologist in April or May and do not want to raise any red flags. If i do a 10 week cycle, i do not believe i will have enough time to regulate ? even at low doses. On TRT i am steady at 1000-1100 total test - pinning everyday.

Top Bottom