napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Look what came in the mail today S4S

Topps_Baseball88

One step closer at collecting all my bottles for my next cycle, been one heck of a ride already , I'm pumped !

Got all my S4 and Lgd now just need my Rad 140 and GW and we are in business for my next 12 week cycle.

Have to give Sarms.forsale a huge thank you as with the current situation, package shipped super fast and got it when expected, cant beat the best in the business

As always huge thank you @Dylan for everything and setting up excellent cycles for my goals , he has knocked it out the park as I expected he would.

I highly suggest if you haven't given sarms a shot or sarms.forsale you need to do so 😎💪

Attachments

• 20200808_143205.jpg
    20200808_143205.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
im happy to help you bro... you have done nothing but listen and implement since the first day you have gotten here and i do whatever i can for people like you man and im so happy to see you getting such great results

im happy to help you bro... you have done nothing but listen and implement since the first day you have gotten here and i do whatever i can for people like you man and im so happy to see you getting such great results

That means alot coming from you and how long you have been around and the knowledge you have, I enjoy learning and I'm passionate about this, I am doing everything I can to give back .

Very cool. Of course s4s is have a great sale again. So you can get the last bit you need.
Can?t wait to see you run this cycle.
Best of luck!

Top Bottom