napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long weekend and yet it's Monday

44YOGearHead

Today is one full of promise as I have some things at play, but I'm optimistic af and we shall see how it all plays out. It's always about growth and growing with the people you value as friends and more. You already know I'm not fucking with family in regards to business, they just can't be counted upon for shit imo. What I have is founded here at isarms... thru the friends and solid relationships founded out of respect. So as I walk out the door to go destroy the gym I am optimistic, positive and resolute.
The phrase 'Do what you love with those you love' has special meaning today mother fuckers... updates to follow. #120's, #10% for life.

The 44

Good luck with whatever you got going on!
Optimism is a great thing and is often the turning point for a lot of situations. Looking forward to an update. 👍🏾

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Way to keep it 10%...

I just fucking died... hey bro's soon as I know you'll know if it's good news, if not... you won't hear sheeeyat lol. Failure is like a fat and ugly woman, sometimes you hit it in desperation and you just keep it to yourself and hope nobody saw you lmao.

Top Bottom