napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long vs Short Anabolic Cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I answer a commonly asked question on which type of steroid cycle is better, long or short estered... I explain the differences, the advantages and disadvantages of each and provides facts to help you decide which is the most suitable for you... This is a must watch video![/FONT]

Long vs Short Anabolic Cycles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVYLB5SZHs&feature=youtu.be

Great topic and it's nice to explore the differences. I'm exclusively a long ester guy myself but how to choose depends entirely on a number of things that will make your cycle suit you best

Is it a bad thing to pin EOD with a short ester mixed with a longer ester to cut down on the amount of oil going into muscles? Even if you're running test c/e at 500 a week cut into 3.5 injections so you're not jamming 2ml of oil in once or twice a week. I understand you want to work your pins based on half life of each compound to check the levels at a baseline but would that not do it as well? I understand you want to match you ester to keep your pinning cycles simple. But is that Scenario a bad system for keeping it level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too love running long esters fucking short ester needs to be pinned EOD last time I ran Tren Ace it gave me good results but I had pin it EOD and honestly telling on Tren I felt the strength which was awesome but I didn't like it into my system you know our body tells us what's being good and what's being bad although I loved DECA I used Thiager pharma it was smooth and soft like butter into me strength was unbelievable my system accepted it and I was just loving it.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it a bad thing to pin EOD with a short ester mixed with a longer ester to cut down on the amount of oil going into muscles? Even if you're running test c/e at 500 a week cut into 3.5 injections so you're not jamming 2ml of oil in once or twice a week. I understand you want to work your pins based on half life of each compound to check the levels at a baseline but would that not do it as well? I understand you want to match you ester to keep your pinning cycles simple. But is that Scenario a bad system for keeping it level?

you need to run them how they are supposed to be ran.. if you have a mix, you pin your short esters every other day and your long esters twice a week, period bro

you need to run them how they are supposed to be ran.. if you have a mix, you pin your short esters every other day and your long esters twice a week, period bro

Thanks for the input. It's not too difficult to keep that schedule. Just a matter of cycling injection locations to areas that can handle 1.5ml (thighs and glutes) on them days.

Thanks for the input. It's not too difficult to keep that schedule. Just a matter of cycling injection locations to areas that can handle 1.5ml (thighs and glutes) on them days.

anytime brother

Top Bottom