napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long Term Users of MK677

Matty H

Hi. I am currently 24 years old have recently started MK677 15mg capsules a week ago today. I haven't really been having the side effects I've seen on most forums, such as an increase in hunger (well, I can't really tell because I've always had an appetite), body aches etc. But, I've noticed I seem to have more gas in me, I'm seeming to pass wind quite a lot, I think I did it at least 15 times today (and they do not smell good). I've also had a few stomach upsets over the past week. I ate a yoghurt last week and I had quite a bad stomach ache until I slept on it and woke up fine but had slight nausea through the day. I also ate a piece of fruit last Saturday, during the morning, and had a slight stomach upset. Apart from that, I haven't had any more side effects.

My question is though to the long term users of MK, how long have you been supplementing MK667? How many years do you recommend taking it for maximum? What are your thoughts on IGF-1? I really want to continue using MK-677 as I think it can benefit me, but the more research I am doing on IGF-1, the more put off I am. It's just the role it has in cancer which is kind of scaring me. Seeing how MK elevates the IGF-1 to quite a high level, and I am 24 years so I don't think my IGF-1 levels are low, would this be risky?

Here is a few of the studies I have found on the link between pancreatic cancer and IGF-1:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24809702
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23493758

Maybe I am worrying too much. I've seen quite a lot of users take this supplement and so far I haven't seen anything too negative on it apart from the side effects.

Thanks guys would be really grateful to any replies!

Last edited:
Mk677 shouldn’t give you gas or upset stomach. That sounds like it’s caused by something else. How is your water retention? Personally i wouldnt touch mk677 in a capsule, much less a 15 mg one because that tells me the manufacturer either doesn’t know the ideal effective dose, and/or they’re trying to scam you into thinking you’re getting more per 2 capsules. Sounds fishy to me.

where did you get your mk677 from? none of this should be happening with it... your igf levels should not be low at all at 24 years old

Ya none of the sides your describing has happened to me when o ran it, and belive of you get hunger sodes from MK there will b no uncertainty it is no joke!.

Thanks for the replies guys. My stomach upset has pretty much gone now, although I am feeling pretty much no side effects at all now. I might try a different brand and see what kind of sides I feel then. I might try a 10 mg dosage from a different company (https://www.musclerage.co.uk/products/mk-47). The 10 mg has apparently just as much of an effect as it as in a higher dose for releasing GH (although I think it doesn't elevate IGF-1 to as much as a higher dose).

Igf-1 is essential for many processes including preventing cancer. If you have cancer already, it will make it worse, though I’m not sure if certain doses may still be beneficial. It’s like the people that believe testosterone gives you prostate cancer: it actually prevents it unless you already have it, and if you do have it, high doses of testosterone also helps fight it. The test they did in the 1960’s to show that testosterone should be cut off was based on a sample size of 1.
You really need to understand the background on these research articles or it’s really easy to be misled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The articles you link assume igf-1 causes cancer and is on crashing igf-1 levels.

Thanks for the replies guys. My stomach upset has pretty much gone now, although I am feeling pretty much no side effects at all now. I might try a different brand and see what kind of sides I feel then. I might try a 10 mg dosage from a different company (https://www.musclerage.co.uk/products/mk-47). The 10 mg has apparently just as much of an effect as it as in a higher dose for releasing GH (although I think it doesn't elevate IGF-1 to as much as a higher dose).

That doesn’t make any sense man. Whoever your listening to on that is BSing you. And don’t try 10mg or you won’t be able to tell anything. You need 25mg a day. But if you haven’t noticed any effects good or bad then I’d bet you have bunk stuff. Just my opinion

That doesn’t make any sense man. Whoever your listening to on that is BSing you. And don’t try 10mg or you won’t be able to tell anything. You need 25mg a day. But if you haven’t noticed any effects good or bad then I’d bet you have bunk stuff. Just my opinion

It’s because anything that can be used to cheat in sports will be targeted to be banned for the whole populace. The pros still have access though.,

Think I'll try the 10mg and if that doesn't seem to be getting me any results I'll take two of the capsules and up it to 20mg. Cheers for the advice man.

It’s because anything that can be used to cheat in sports will be targeted to be banned for the whole populace. The pros still have access though.,

Explains why so many athletes try to use HGH

Top Bottom