napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term low dose Deca with TRT therapy?

Cruise376

Hello everyone, new to the forum. I’ve been on TRT therapy for just about a year now and looking to run a low dose of deca (200-300 mg/wk) along with it. I have multiple aching joints and feeling very stale, any thoughts?

Please post your full stats, cycle history, and goals

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you. Also 200-300 is not a low dose for TRT to help joints. That's close to a cycle dose. That would be more like 100mg per week.

I’m 42 yrs old, in pretty good shape. I’ve been training for over 20 yrs now. Between a very physical job and an active lifestyle my body is breaking down. I started running a few months ago and began a vegan diet and feel pretty good, I’ve lost 10 lbs since and now weigh 201lbs. I’ve been on 200 mg of test C per wk and .5 mg of anastrozole everyday as prescribed by my doctor. I get routine blood work done and everything seems to be in range for a TRT patient. My goal is to be able to continue to work of course, but not have to give up the training due to the aches and pains.

I am not a fan of deca for this reason. Never have been, never will be.

There are much better alternitives; sauna, chiro, cupping, dry needling.....

I am not a fan of deca for this reason. Never have been, never will be.

There are much better alternitives; sauna, chiro, cupping, dry needling.....

I actually agree with you there. Besides that, things like mk2866 are great for actual healing on joints and connective tissues where Deca doesn't heal anything. Basically just masks pain

deca will NOT and i repeat will NOT heal anything... it masks injuries for the time being... Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. As far as healing properties versus masking symptoms? I think that if you use deca durring a cycle and have bad joints, and durring cycle joint pain is alleviated, then it is like buying some time for your joints, and wont necessarily make them any worse, but when you come off of deca, synovial fluids decrease, and your back to where you were except with a little more gains in strength and size.

Thanks Dylan, so are you suggesting mk2866 as a better alternative? Btw, I do have bursitis and was considering staying on Deca as well as the test C for life. One more thought, would 2 iu/day of gh be a better option? I’ve tried sermorelin treatment as part of my TRT therapy but didnt see much results after using for 6 months.

absolutely, yes with 2866 along with mk677... you would never stay on deca for life man.. good lord where are you getting this from?? semorelin wont do shit for you on this.. 677 and 2866 would be MORE than perfect and ideal for you

Wow. I can totally relate to this. I was planning on doing the exact same thing with the deca for my rotator cuff pain ��*♂️.

The more i read on the forum the more i need to really look into and find a sarm source i guess. Thx for the info!

Wow. I can totally relate to this. I was planning on doing the exact same thing with the deca for my rotator cuff pain ��*♂️.

The more i read on the forum the more i need to really look into and find a sarm source i guess. Thx for the info!
yes, sarms are the way to go here man... NOT deca

Top Bottom