napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term effects of short term steroid use.

nellers

Hi everyone, got a question that I cant seem to find any real information on, "Long term effects of short term steroid use"
About 5 years ago I stopped lifting. I was always natural.. but as you can imagine ive lost most of any gains I had, and I'm definitely fatter than I was.
My current goals are to get back Into better shape through weightlifting again. And when I'm in a healthy enough position im gonna start running a few cycles, my choice will be to use d-bol and test. But with regards to health, has there been evidence with long term effects? Only info I can get is based on people who abuse roids.

Thanks!

you are going to have to search for studies on it... noone is likely going to do the searching for you.. i dont have any off hand and am definitely not searching on Easter Sunday for studies on that... thats going to be extremely subjective etc..

Yeah like I said, I've been looking.. only seem to find studies on competitive bodybuilders etc but that's not what I'm after. Perhaps someone here has info I dont.

Top Bottom