domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long term AAS use

Long term AAS use

Hi all, question here? I notice many of the seniors ( not age) here mention that they are on trt. My question is on if this was due to AAS use or AAS abuse or mistakes at a younger age.
    So if one was to follow all the rules to the letter: wait till the right age, wait till in the correct shape, use appropriate dosages, don't stack nandrolones, dont run cycles for too long, use the correct pct for the correct length and wait the correct time off; would one eventually require TRT or can one return to normal hormonal activity?
    Thanks in advance.
    Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a loaded question. I personally do it (TRT) because of my age (47). Recovering from a cycle at my age is a brutal process.
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-21-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Haha not a loaded question. I have posted all my stats and previous cycles and future cycle plan before. You can check my profile. Just doing some self education.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver123 View Post
    Haha not a loaded question. I have posted all my stats and previous cycles and future cycle plan before. You can check my profile. Just doing some self education.

I just figured if you have experience and been around the block already you should already know the answer to your question but it never hurts to learn a little more.
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-21-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Hi all, question here? I notice many of the seniors ( not age) here mention that they are on trt. My question is on if this was due to AAS use or AAS abuse or mistakes at a younger age.
    So if one was to follow all the rules to the letter: wait till the right age, wait till in the correct shape, use appropriate dosages, don't stack nandrolones, dont run cycles for too long, use the correct pct for the correct length and wait the correct time off; would one eventually require TRT or can one return to normal hormonal activity?
    Thanks in advance.
    Stuart

Completely user dependent. It would seem most bounce back okay given the proper protocols but in no way is there a guarantee. You have to accept the potential risk.

Thanks. Basically if you obey the rules you should be ok but no guarantee! Choose this path and accept the risk vs rewards trade off!!!!

if you dont take shortcuts like most who skimp on pct or think they can get away with half assing it, if you run proper doses and dont be a fucking jerk with the way you dose, and run things properly without overdoing them, running all ancillaries, be preventative etc. then you will have no problem recovering unless you have a previous condition but FAR more often than not, people think they know everything and do something stupid and then say pct doesn't work when in reality, THEY DONT WORK because they are fucking assholes in the way they run things...

Great. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate the knowledge drop!

Great. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate the knowledge drop!

For sure bro!

Thanks. Basically if you obey the rules you should be ok but no guarantee! Choose this path and accept the risk vs rewards trade off!!!!

Yup. I will admit I should have been smarter in my younger days.