napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term

breeaxer

Hey man, I've been watching your videos all morning. I have been running steady, nothing crazy for right at a year, I'm now wanting to get off and do it the right way, do you think it's possible to run a normal pct and be fine? All together there has been test, deca, and tren ran within that year. Thanks!

Hey brother you need to be more specific so the folks here can help.

Lay out the complete cycle/cycles so you can be helped the right way.

Also we need your stats:

Height
BF%
Years lifting

bro, let me ask you something... do you have one ounce of care about living? about your health? noone runs tren and deca for a year... do you realize or have any clue how absurd and flat ass nuts that is? have you been using estrogen and prolactin protection this entire time? have you had any bloodwork? the fact you ask if a normal pct is enough after a year says it all man... you are unfortunately going to have to deal with the consequences from what you have done...

You've been on for a year and think that's not crazy?

Plus. You don't run two nandrolone together and definitely not for a effing year. I'm very concerned. You have absolutely abused these products. Who knows what your physique looks like I'd be willing to probly guess not good. Organs god knows what permanent damage you have done. And on top of that hope you didn't want to have kids at some point. Or have a working dick. Totally blown away right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, I've been watching your videos all morning. I have been running steady, nothing crazy for right at a year, I'm now wanting to get off and do it the right way, do you think it's possible to run a normal pct and be fine? All together there has been test, deca, and tren ran within that year. Thanks!
Wait....you were,on a cycle for a year with tren and deca? Wtf bro?!

What were you thinking?

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

You are going to need one hell of a pct to recover. Likely an 8 week pct

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Gw 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

you need to respond to this immediately.. i have serious concern about your health, i mean serious.... this is not a joke man

I hate when people post that they did something crazy then never post again.It makes me think they dropped dead or something.

OTOH It's been less than 24 hours so there's still hope.

Top Bottom