napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LL cool J

emperor

Hi Everyone

I hope you guys are doing well.

One of my fav rappers and fitness guys is LL cool J. When i first started lifting weights i picked up his platinum workout book 10 years and it started me on the fitness journey. I am sure there are people who you wanted to base your physique off of. He is one of them for me.

My question is do you think he used anabolics to enhance his impeccable diet and training? If he did what do you think he used?

Thank you.

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

One of my fav rappers and fitness guys is LL cool J. When i first started lifting weights i picked up his platinum workout book 10 years and it started me on the fitness journey. I am sure there are people who you wanted to base your physique off of. He is one of them for me.

My question is do you think he used anabolics to enhance his impeccable diet and training? If he did what do you think he used?

Thank you.

Questions like this are always open to interpretation however anyone wants to and impossible to answer. Nobody knows how he ate or trained, or knew what his genetics were. He may have used something, but it's entirely possible he was natural too. I dont like to speculate on these types of things. Regardless of what he did or used, it's obvious that he put in the work to get there. That's really all that matters when it comes down to it

RickRock said:
emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Thank you.

Questions like this are always open to interpretation however anyone wants to and impossible to answer. Nobody knows how he ate or trained, or knew what his genetics were. He may have used something, but it's entirely possible he was natural too. I dont like to speculate on these types of things. Regardless of what he did or used, it's obvious that he put in the work to get there. That's really all that matters when it comes down to it

Yah the best thing to do would be to ask him thats probably not going to work lol.

I agree about putting in the work. He claims he never used steroids but we all know that celebrities lie about it for obvious reasons.

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Thank you.
That is a question that cannot be answered. If I said...well my opinion is...then that is not an opinion at all..it is a hunch or a guess. If I really had an opin then I would have further usefull information. THERE is a big mistake that is often made. There is a difference btween an opin and a guess or hunch. I have seen overly dramatic mass increase in brad pitt, and the wolverine dude, and many celebs. And think of this...whats in it for cool j to say he used?

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Thank you.

as said already, no one can say for sure, but if you are asking for opinions, then i believe most celebs used some type of PEDs, they get paid to look good. i dont know if LL cool Js diet/training was "impeccable" or not either..

I dont know about cool j...but I know mark wahlberg was taking some killer cycles..go watch the video good vibration lol

I wonder if these actors research or know what they're taking and how to take it for how long. Or do they just listen to their trainer? I've heard Mark Wahlberg doesn't know how to read lol

Top Bottom