napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver and organ support affecting other supplements ?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
I have heard that you should take your liver and organ support a few hours spaced from your orals as it might deminish the effects of the taken oral?

Is this true and does your organ support effect possibly other supplements take at the same time? Vitemins a test booster your every day supplements??

Should you space your organ support away from all other supplements ?

I dont know about all other supplements but I know as far as your orals you want to have a few hours gap from what I remember.

This is true when taking any medication. Example: Doctors recommend spacing out taking multi vitamins close to dosing prescribed medications since there are so many things in a multivitamin the likely hood of a counter-indication is more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, you want to space them out... there is no science behind it but 10 years of hearing about it and learning about it has shown me there is absorption issues when you take your supports at the same time as your orals.. i cant tell you how many times ive had people tell me they have bad orals etc and they are not working and that i found they were taking them at the same time as their supports and after spacing them out, there was a large difference in results...

yes, you want to space them out... there is no science behind it but 10 years of hearing about it and learning about it has shown me there is absorption issues when you take your supports at the same time as your orals.. i cant tell you how many times ive had people tell me they have bad orals etc and they are not working and that i found they were taking them at the same time as their supports and after spacing them out, there was a large difference in results...

Ok so it would prob effect your basic supplemts as well like when I take Post CT?

Top Bottom