napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver and organ protection

Biglexi

d507dd88bda860463d144f1868781177.jpg

Do you guys like my twice a day stash of liver protection ??? Will see in two weeks how well it worked. I'm going to stay on it when I get back gear in three weeks. Go ahead and chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a0f4910fdd66507dcc0de539f739cea4.jpg

Just in case you can't read the fourth bottle that's what it is

If you're running a toxic oral at higher doses I absolutely recommend liver protection. Most people will recommend it regardless to err on the side of caution.

Oh ya my liver enzymes were pretty high after my last show. Was on halo for which I took a beating then right after that started with dbol and drol. So since January I have Ben very nice to my liver helping it get back to normal since dbol and drol will be back on deck come April

All good stuff, especially the tudca. Another powerful thing, if your in a bad way, is start doing the old coffee enema. Livers best friend. I may implement that to try to get another 3 weeks out of this sweet Dbol run.

All good stuff, especially the tudca. Another powerful thing, if your in a bad way, is start doing the old coffee enema. Livers best friend. I may implement that to try to get another 3 weeks out of this sweet Dbol run.

Oh boy!!! How long is ur total run on dbol??? What r u trying to squeeze out of it??

I just did about a 5 week run, now down to just cyp & npp & I miss her already. Ive been reading up on the coffee enema. It allows the liver to dump major toxic congestion quickly, stimulates bile, stimulates glutathione release. It will be a pain but everytime I open the cabinet, I find myself staring at the dianabol wishing it hadnt ended so quickly. I think 3 weeks max is all I dare to extend, even if I feel pretty good.

Powder city huh. Haven't ordered from them yet. How fast is shipping? I have a cart with $160 worth of stuff in there. I was thinking powders for all bs capsules. I'd rather throw some in a shake and chug it. Not a fan of swallowing 40 horse pills a day lol

Powder city huh. Haven't ordered from them yet. How fast is shipping? I have a cart with $160 worth of stuff in there. I was thinking powders for all bs capsules. I'd rather throw some in a shake and chug it. Not a fan of swallowing 40 horse pills a day lol

Hey bro they r very fast!!! Three days I got my stuff. They send u an email every step they take during the process. I am very impressed with them. They really have good selection there. Just got caffeine powder from them to try it and I love it. Way better then caffeine pills
Just hit place the order button you won't be disappointed

d9e9db4c2e2072eeb845287c60117f7e.jpg

I'll also vouch for the quality and speed of powder city. I have made more than a few orders and I'm always happy with there stuff. Way better than taking a ton of caps in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll also vouch for the quality and speed of powder city. I have made more than a few orders and I'm always happy with there stuff. Way better than taking a ton of caps in my opinion.

Totally agree!!

I'm looking at the product analysis of their stuff, and alot of it says that it contains mercury, lead, e coli and arsenic. Most are less than 1ppm, but why is it there at all?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I also agree. Also very good is Bulk Supplements.

Not a big fan of blends

Keep in mind this is made by M.D.'s who specialize in liver problems. I am not a fan of supps, but I would not doubt these guys when it comes to liver care. Their knowledge is way far exceeding mine

Keep in mind this is made by M.D.'s who specialize in liver problems. I am not a fan of supps, but I would not doubt these guys when it comes to liver care. Their knowledge is way far exceeding mine

Good to know. I'm always down to try new supps.

Do they all come with scoops?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Ya they come with scoops but I would definitely get the mg scale they have, the scoops aren't 100% exact from my experience.

Top Bottom