domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liver enzymes crazy high

Liver enzymes crazy high

So I've been running mk-2866 and GW for about 7 weeks now along with a natty test booster. I got blood work done last week to get everything checked out and my alt/ast were thru the roof. I bought my sarms from sarmsx.com. From what I've read they're stuff is suppose to be legit. Could the text booster be causing this?

what else are you taking? mk2866 an gw are some of the mildest of side effects of all the sarms

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.co
    Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    100% Shipping Success Rate
    Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -4 days left-

I'm taking creatine, protein and natty test booter I bought in a Vitamin shop called Mass arrival. 20mgs of the mk and 20mg of the GW everyday.
    Last edited by Cheeto9; 12-22-2016 at 03:39 PM.

What are your numbers? Do you have any bloods from before you started the cycle to compare?

Not sure which was which but the ast was 53 and ALT was 130. The normal ranges the doctor told me are in the 40s. I have bloods from before and AST was normal and the ALT was slightly outta range at 50. I did run a 12 week sust cycle in the summer which ended mid steptember. I ran my PCT for 5 weeks and then started to take the sarms. I got bloods done after my PCT and all my levels were normal. Test, free test and livers enzymes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto9 View Post
    So I've been running mk-2866 and GW for about 7 weeks now along with a natty test booster. I got blood work done last week to get everything checked out and my alt/ast were thru the roof. I bought my sarms from sarmsx.com. From what I've read they're stuff is suppose to be legit. Could the text booster be causing this?
    Do you notice any Physical symptoms??

Hmm I've had friends with slightly elevated levels but the doctor said its just because of his supplements, I never had liver issues on sarms but I did have lipid issues. maybe everyone's just different

Whats in this "MASS ARRIVAL" ....?

Folic acid, zinc, vanadium , 5 methyl -7 methoxy isoflavone, bulbine natalensis stem powder, DHEA, eurycoma longifolia , tribalism terristris fruit extract, milk thistle seed powder. Those are all the ingredients that the bottle says

Well, I would start by eliminating the Natural Test Booster first as it is pretty much useless anyways. Just my opinion