napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Live well pharmaceuticals

toucan

Hello all!
Does anyone have any knowledge of Livewell pharmaceuticals? Are there products legit? Thanks for you help!

they are charging 150$ for test e 250mg/10ml on their site ? lol why would you even consider paying that when you can buy from a source on this site for 70% less than that

Hello all!
Does anyone have any knowledge of Livewell pharmaceuticals? Are there products legit? Thanks for you help!
No need to look any further than the awesome sources we have on this board. We have the best of the best right here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hello Tazzocc,

I am sorry to hear that you've been told about these charges. We are not charging anything aside from the product and the shipping cost. We have conducted an investigation on this matter however it has been confirmed that there was no charges impose for a test as mentioned above. We appreciate your feedback and that is very important to us.

Thanks!

This company is a COMPLETE SCAM!
I used them before and their products aren't authentic. They're also HIGHLY overpriced
I suggest using another company to get your stuff from - its not worth the side affects from whatever they do put in them. I can tell you from personal experience.
And the only reason the pro's endorse the company is because Live well seems to sponsor them and give them free products (without the crap put in it)

Top Bottom