napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A little question about your PCT protocol in one of your latest video

vincentee

Hi Dylan,

First of all mate, well done you for all the good contents on YouTube sharing your vast knowledge and don’t worry about YouTube putting down your old channel, you’ll be even more successful with the new one, mark my words.

I have a question mate, I’m about to do my first cycle of test e only but I wanna make sure my pct is dialled in.

I read/hear in some places that a pct of 4 weeks comprised of Clomid and novaldex is enough, then I read/hear somewhere else that I should add hcg in the mix, then I watch your videos and you recommend a 6 weeks pct with clomid, novaldex, aromasin, dga organ st, cardarine, osterine.

So knowing I’m planning on doing 400 or 500mg/W test e only, what pct should I run then?

Would I be totally fine with clomid and novaldex and if so on what dosage and how long for?
Adding Hcg maybe and if so when and how much of it?

Or should I run the pct you recommend but then my question is, is it not a too big pct for such a simple aas cycle?

I mean is there such a thing as a too aggressive pct?

My stats: 35 years old, 184cm, 89kg, body fat: sub 15 definitely, diet dialled in, 15 + years training, no alcohol...
Waiting for full blood work results to come back to me these days but last one was all good so I can’t see why this one wouldn’t be as I haven’t changed anything in my lifestyle.

I would be grateful mate if you could tell me what the best pct would be.

Thank you so much

if you would be just fine with only clomid and nolvadex, then i would have indicated that in the video... you are still shut down from just test... you dont have to run a crazy high meathead cycle to need a larger pct... you need it regardless...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

if you would be just fine with only clomid and nolvadex, then i would have indicated that in the video... you are still shut down from just test... you dont have to run a crazy high meathead cycle to need a larger pct... you need it regardless...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Dylan definitely has you covered here. He's very knowledgeable.

Top Bottom